On 2/6/2021 at 10:24 PM, Dokutah Jolly said:

Hello. this is my first post here!

well some forewords, i want to officially introduce myself as my real name which also currently my only artist name for more professional matters. my name is Ariel Caesar T

i used to draw and have a dreams of become mangaka or 2d animator, but as the time goes i got burned out and ridden with some mental health problems so at the end im not as polished as i want it to be. so i kinda put those dreams on hold and pursue a much more realistic demand of the industry as 2D Motion Graphic Artist

i still wanna be good at drawing though  so i hope by joining here i get motivated to polishing my skills again. here one of my creation, an OC i made for Arknights game character the enigmatic Prof.Azathoth:

WWtVg4G.jpg

Damn, Jolly, this is pretty damn cool. For your previous words I imagined you to be more in the casual zone, but definitely this is far beyond that, great work n.n. I hope  those dreams you're sharing become true one day, and I'm not saying this from the mouth out, becoming mangaka and/or animator is an amazing dream that probably many of us share at one level or another. I was beaten to it, lol, but I also welcome you to the club.

On 2/7/2021 at 12:45 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, based on his performance in the Discord game, here's Wretched Ghost of the Bloodshed!

9oK3y36.png

Hehe, nice going, Nyx. You already know what I think of this, but to repeat myself, I like more the overall feeling of the image now that it's finished. The background just adds perfectly for the atmosphere of the dungeon crawling. And looks like even Poki Draco got a bit of a beating! xD

• Like 2
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[spoiler=A little something after a while of busy-ness]    

[spoiler=Similar to my previous drawing]    

[spoiler=Whale]    

Posted Images

On 2/8/2021 at 6:20 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Damn, Jolly, this is pretty damn cool. For your previous words I imagined you to be more in the casual zone, but definitely this is far beyond that, great work n.n. I hope  those dreams you're sharing become true one day, and I'm not saying this from the mouth out, becoming mangaka and/or animator is an amazing dream that probably many of us share at one level or another. I was beaten to it, lol, but I also welcome you to the club.

Hehe, nice going, Nyx. You already know what I think of this, but to repeat myself, I like more the overall feeling of the image now that it's finished. The background just adds perfectly for the atmosphere of the dungeon crawling. And looks like even Poki Draco got a bit of a beating! xD

Thanks!

Well, here's the next 3rd of the slice of life I draw in my free time at work (none of that free time I have right now):

Also, I really despise these spoilers. They're not working as they should.

sDWxMmE.jpg

xpMDMlv.jpg

y9ac2XG.jpg

ReFP1vU.jpg

NO4CSTn.jpg

9is5jn8.jpg

Dq8Hrz4.jpg

pGoZGew.jpg

• Haha 1

You got the touch @The Nyx Avatar

I mean it, this is really charming and fun :)  You know your stuff. What do I mean? The mood, the pace, the humour and all those funny faces the girls make, it's just really cool. It's evident you have learned a lot from the anime manga and are implementing it well while being original.

The only thing I didn't understand is what is Melody doing in the last page, I don't know what's the thing she's trying to stab xD

Lumina being face-down on the floor twice was hilarious xD. It's almost the same position, you did it on purpose, right? It could become a recurrent gag, I'm all in for that.

• Like 1

Here's 3 things I have to upload:
The first is an alien character I made a long time ago for card art.
The second is random a page of doodles I made during work's break one day, trying to come up with weird looking  vegetables for my comic project.
The last one is a sketch request I'm still working on, Ib from Yugioh but made in my dot-eyes style of drawing. 

RaziE7r.jpg

iHO65SU.jpg

hKkYVG7.jpg

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Here's 3 things I have to upload:
The first is an alien character I made a long time ago for card art.
The second is random a page of doodles I made during work's break one day, trying to come up with weird looking  vegetables for my comic project.
The last one is a sketch request I'm still working on, Ib from Yugioh but made in my dot-eyes style of drawing. 

RaziE7r.jpg

iHO65SU.jpg

hKkYVG7.jpg

Dot eyes are called beady eyes.