Make a Xyz Monster Game (v. 2.0)

Sprigguns Inhancement

Rank 4

DARK

Machine/Xyz/Effect

ATK: 2000

DEF: 2000
When this card is Xyz Summoned, Special Summon monsters from your GY that was used as Xyz Material for a “Sprigguns” monster, except “Sprigguns Inhancement”. Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material Xyz Summon 1 monster using monsters in your hand & Field as Xyz Material for a “Sprigguns” Xyz Monster. When a “Sprigguns” Xyz Monster is Xyz Summoned, attach this card to it (including the cards attached to this card).

NEXT: A Ojama Xyz Monster 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Number 420: Blazitman Rank 8 FIRE Plant / Xyz / Effect 3000 / 3000 2 Level 8 monsters You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 6 or 7 FIRE Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Ma

Ojama Lime LIGHT | Beast | Rank 2 | Xyz | Effect 2 Level 2 monsters When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can Special Summon 4 "Ojama" monsters from your hand or GY. Once per turn, if a Field Spell is a

Cursed Dragon of the Knight Rank 5 DARK Dragon / Xyz / Effect 2600 / 2100 2 Level 5 DARK monsters This card’s name on the field and I’m the GY is also treated as “Curse of Dragon”. Once per turn, you

Posted Images

Ojamagician (LIGHT)
Rank 2 [Beast / Xyz / Effect ]  ATK/0  DEF/2500
2 or more Level 2 monsters
Shuffle 3 "Ojama" monsters with different names from your GY to the Deck; add 1 "Ojama" Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can use this effect of "Ojamagician" only once per turn. If this card is Xyz Summoned using 4 or more Materials; select your opponent's unoccupied Main Monster Zones up to the number of this card's Xyz Materials, reduced by 3 and detach Xyz Materials from this card equal to the number of Zones selected; those Zones cannot be used while this card is face-up on the field.

Next: a Malicevorous XYZ monster

Malicevorous Splyde

Rank Star.svgRank Star.svg                   DARK

Fiend / Xyz / Effect

3 Level 2 "Malicevorous" monsters with different names

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 monster on the field; return that monster to the hand, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level/Rank/Link rating of the target x 200, and if you do that, Special Summon 1 Fiend monster from your GY whose ATK is equal or lower to the damage inflicted. You can detach 1 material from this card; send 1 "Malecevorous" monster from your Deck to the GY, also, for the rest of this turn, each time a "Malicevorous" monster is Special Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You can only use each effect of "Malicevorous Splyde" once per turn.

ATK 2200 / DEF 2000

*** Use the spoon to bounce, the knife to damage and the fork to pick a mob from the GY and place it in your plate field.

Next: A Xyz Monster which uses Ritual Beast Tamer Wen and Reeshadoll Wendi as materials.

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 2:26 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Next: A Xyz Monster which uses Ritual Beast Tamer Wen and Reeshadoll Wendi as materials.

Ugh, I kept putting this off because 1. I'm not entirely sure how you'd run a deck with both of them and 2. there's a ton of lore that would go into creating anything using multiple Wens.

Even after everything, the following card is the best I could do, and it doesn't mention the Wens directly... sorry!

Spiritual Beast Shaddoll Zefrawendigo
WIND R***
Scale: 1<>7
Psychic/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
2 Level 3 Psychic monsters
PE: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Shaddoll", "Ritual Beast", and "Zefra" monsters.  This effect cannot be negated.  If a Synchro monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, attach 1 Synchro monster or 1 WIND Psychic "Wen" monster from your GY to this card as Xyz Material.

ME: You can also Xyz Summon this card using 1 "Zefra" monster you control as Xyz Material.  If a monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect while this card has a WIND Psychic "Wen" monster as Material, you can send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the GY instead.  You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 banished "Zefra" monster or 1 "Zefra" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.  You can only use this effect of "Spiritual Beast Shaddoll Zefrawendigo" once per turn.  If this card would be Tributed or used as Material for a Summon: You can place it face-up in your Pendulum Zone instead of sending it to the GY.
200/2800

Next: Make an Xyz retrain of a monster

Edited by Mr Melon
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

Ugh, I kept putting this off because 1. I'm not entirely sure how you'd run a deck with both of them and 2. there's a ton of lore that would go into creating anything using multiple Wens.

Even after everything, the following card is the best I could do, and it doesn't mention the Wens directly... sorry!

Spiritual Beast Shaddoll Zefrawendigo
WIND R***
Scale: 1<>7
Psychic/Xyz/Pendulum/Effect
2 Level 3 Psychic monsters
PE: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "Shaddoll", "Ritual Beast", and "Zefra" monsters.  This effect cannot be negated.  If a Synchro monster you control is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect): You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, attach 1 Synchro monster or 1 WIND Psychic "Wen" monster from your GY to this card as Xyz Material.

ME: You can also Xyz Summon this card using 1 "Zefra" monster you control as Xyz Material.  If a monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect while this card has a WIND Psychic "Wen" monster as Material, you can send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the GY instead.  You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 banished "Zefra" monster or 1 "Zefra" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.  You can only use this effect of "Spiritual Beast Shaddoll Zefrawendigo" once per turn.  If this card would be Tributed or used as Material for a Summon: You can place it face-up in your Pendulum Zone instead of sending it to the GY.
200/2800

Next: Make an Xyz retrain of a monster

Wow, 3 months later... It's been so long since I posted in the card workshop games.

Welp, I appreciate that you thought so hard on trying to make this card, it's also pretty cool, so you got maa like. I'd like to point out that, at least according of a recent card such as Trishula Zero, it is now ok to simply say "by an opponent's card" meaning we can now omit "(by battle or card effect)". I like this, it saves some space. But in the same sentence, they used "in it's owner's control". I haven't checked enough recent cards to know if Konami is changing every "You control" with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glacial Princess of the Ice Barrier

WATER                                        Rank 4

Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect

2 Level 4 monsters

If this card has "Dance Princess from the Ice Barrier" as material, when your opponent's Spell/Trap effect activated on the  field or GY resolves, they must discard 1 card or the effect is negated (their choice). Once per turn: You can target 1 of your banished "Ice Barrier" cards; attach it to this card. You can detach 2 materials from this card, then target 1 "Ice Barrier" monster in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, banish cards your opponent controls equal to the number of "Ice Barrier" monsters in your GY with different names.

ATK 2550 / DEF 1450

Next: Make a "Backup" Xyz Monster