Splicing Competition: Asgore Dreemurr vs Tesability Black (Voting Begins!)

Kingdom Xathers

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is the better Splice?

• Splice A
    • Splice B

s3z2F2H.png

* Now that I've set up the topic, you and I can have our competition, Tes!

* The rules, as a reminder:

* The goal is to construct a Splice using 2-3 different sprites.

* You can use Pokemon AND human sprites, but at least 1 of the sprites used must be that of a Pokemon.

* When presenting your Splice, be sure to include the sprites used to create it.

* The winner will be determined by a vote: first one to receive ten (10) votes in their favor wins.

mvXUcz4.png

* I've managed to acquire four more tickets since last night,

so I'll be changing my wager to THREE (3) tickets!

* So then, Tesability...

* Shall we give a show that Mauvache will be proud of?

And now, for your viewing pleasure, YCM, I present to you...the Splices! (Without names to keep it as pure as possible)

[spoiler=Splice A]D0TkNPE.png

[spoiler=Splice B]Js6wIvC.png

VV9GBOY.png

Made from: ninetales.pngrapidash.pngarbok.png

Please vote for which of the two you find superior, in this battle of artistic merit!

If you do vote, I implore you to give your reasoning in a post.

Remember, there will be a Poll edited into the OP by Asgore and once that happens you may begin voting.

First to 10 wins. Please will the 10th to vote on one of the splices screenshot and post with said screenshot.

My vote goes to A, as it is a pretty funny and well done splice, with a nice colour palette. The B is still good, but I don't really like the colours, and that tentacle thingy seems out of place (imo). Plus, I'm not a fan of that red-orange-yellow combo, especially with the red which is... too red. :)

I'm going to vote A as well, mostly because it blends a bit better with colors and sprites used. 

Arbok's tail on B...just feels off. Idea is nice, but yeah, not sure what it's supposed to be doing on it. And yeah, the red overpowers stuff (yes, I had a red reindeer avatar earlier, but that is irrelevant). 

====

7-0 in A's favor at time of my vote.

A screenshot would have been nice but in any case...

Asgore, with Splice A, has claimed victory! A strong victory of 10-3 at that! Congratulations, Asgore. And thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for participating in my Arena when none else would.

And thanks to you, as well, Tesability. Personally I found your creation to be quite delightful.

Anyone who knows me woulds have knows the sprite.

[spoiler=It was a simplification of one of my creations]O0MuLLu.png

Tbh, that orange part is still weird on the artwork, and the fact that there is no more green on the sprite makes it a bit too monochrome

Anyway, you both well played. Congratulations to Asgore.

Archived