Sebi's New And Improved Card Contest!

xlArisenRoselx

To celebrate my return to this site, I thought it would be fun to hold a little competition. Last time that I tried to do this, I failed due to going inactive, but I'm hoping to use this as motivation to stay active here. Anywho:

[spoiler=Rules]

Just like all Card Making Contests, standard YCM rules apply. Pictures r allowed, as long as u have the card also in text form underneath the image (in case it won't load on my phone). The text form of the card u make can be arranged in any way u like, as long as it's understandable.

[spoiler=Theme]

So. U wanna know what u have to base your entry on? Well, the cards u make have to be based on two things:

1. The first card has to be based on my old persona on here. Basically, who I used to be before I went inactive (RIP to anyone who didn't know me/doesn't remember me, I'll make another contest soon so u can participate).

2. The second, as u probs guessed, is to be based on who I am now. Not a lot has changed about me from my original self, but I have been open about the changes I have gone thru, so u should have a basic idea.

[spoiler=Participants]

Archived