Rachel Mitchell statement on Brett Kavenaugh hearing. Detailing her opinion of ford's responses

vla1ne

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wishes to discuss my decision to give warning points do so in PM. Doing it in thread will be considered spam. I'm willing to talk about my decisions but please don't do that in the thread themselves. I posted in the thread itself to make it easier to reference and such. Thanks all.

Edit: That goes for you too Winter if you have an issue with a warn then you can always PM and we can talk it out. (And anyone else who I warn)

They're not the same thing.

Guilty until innocent at least lets you try to prove your innocence

the leftist guilty until guilty is just an never ending goalpost move

no no, I'm actually trying to help you now.

Read this:

I was wrong, it isn't guilty until proven guilty, it's guilty until proven guilty

I think I understand what you're getting at though. My views on the legal system/on justice in general are pretty wild, so I don't think I can usefully input here.

no no, I'm actually trying to help you now.

Read this:

I think I understand what you're getting at though. My views on the legal system/on justice in general are pretty wild, so I don't think I can usefully input here.

Oh, that was supposed to be

It's not guilty until proven innocent, it's guilty until proven guilty 

• 1 month later...

Right. the people sending death threats are completely in the wrong, Nobody here would debate that.  It was already settled properly, and the people sending death threats are not helping anything by doing so. Her case, and the rest, have already been shot down. If they want to do anything, their time would be better spent sending kavanaugh supporting emails. Not before, during, nor after, should she be receiving death threats.

Archived