MarshyK-XS

YU-GI-OH Duel Links Discussion Page!

There's a new box. But I think I'll pass on it. The stuff I like from it: Monarch support and Brionac. Stuff I can do without? Blackwing and Inzektor.

And in other news, looks like Rex Goodwin's going to be the next character.

Also, Blair will drop by to say hi.

My only thoughts on that stem from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50KPT7m5sQ

Personally, I'd prefer to see Rebecca Hawkins, but sure, Blair's okay.

Haven't really been playing much recently and, when I am, I'm still sinking gems into the Yosenju Box. The EARTH Vassal from the Main Box intrigues me though.

New Box has been leaked: Future Horizon

It's got quite a lot of interesting things. I've pretty much cleaned out the Yosenju/Ritual Beast Box (just wanna grab the last couple SRs) so I should be able to go for this one when it drops.

Superheavy Sams are one of my favorites (right up there with Yosenju), so I think I'm gonna be bound to this box for a while.

I don't really care for the new set. The upcoming Structure Deck intrigues me though; Dragunities and all that.

ALSO:

Anniversary event coming up. And Carly's dropping by to say hi soon as well. What do you intend to use your tickets on?

Yeah, if I wasn't such a big fan of SHS, I probably wouldn't pull from the box either.  I don't have DM or CyDra stuff, so I'm literally just gunning for SHS.  The Artifacts are pretty cool, but they won't hit their stride until Xyzs, and even then, maybe not because of Cosmic Cyclone.

I never really cared for Dragunities though, so go figure PACMAN.png

I dunno what I want to do with the tickets yet.  I'll probably hold off on using 'em, but if I had to immediately choose something, I'd probably get myself a Canadia.  I don't even have a clue what the SR Ticket offers.

In other news, I'm not even technically F2P anymore since my Google Points didn't cover the full price of the "Cosmic Cyclone + 10 packs" deal.  I actually had to spend a dollar 🤣

Did anyone else do anything with the Ninja mini box? I really didn't care for the box overall, but I had to pull from it in order to get Yosenju Kama 1.

6 hours ago, Redro said:

Did anyone else do anything with the Ninja mini box? I really didn't care for the box overall, but I had to pull from it in order to get Yosenju Kama 1.

I did. I like Melodious and the set had Hastorr in it. But yeah, set wasn't interesting for the most part.