YU-GI-OH Duel Links Discussion Page!

MarshyK-XS

There's a new box. But I think I'll pass on it. The stuff I like from it: Monarch support and Brionac. Stuff I can do without? Blackwing and Inzektor.

And in other news, looks like Rex Goodwin's going to be the next character.

Also, Blair will drop by to say hi.

My only thoughts on that stem from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50KPT7m5sQ

Personally, I'd prefer to see Rebecca Hawkins, but sure, Blair's okay.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

New Box has been leaked: Future Horizon

It's got quite a lot of interesting things. I've pretty much cleaned out the Yosenju/Ritual Beast Box (just wanna grab the last couple SRs) so I should be able to go for this one when it drops.

Superheavy Sams are one of my favorites (right up there with Yosenju), so I think I'm gonna be bound to this box for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, if I wasn't such a big fan of SHS, I probably wouldn't pull from the box either.  I don't have DM or CyDra stuff, so I'm literally just gunning for SHS.  The Artifacts are pretty cool, but they won't hit their stride until Xyzs, and even then, maybe not because of Cosmic Cyclone.

I never really cared for Dragunities though, so go figure PACMAN.png

I dunno what I want to do with the tickets yet.  I'll probably hold off on using 'em, but if I had to immediately choose something, I'd probably get myself a Canadia.  I don't even have a clue what the SR Ticket offers.

In other news, I'm not even technically F2P anymore since my Google Points didn't cover the full price of the "Cosmic Cyclone + 10 packs" deal.  I actually had to spend a dollar 🤣

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just contrarian; I was super hyped for Orcust when they came to the TCG, but now I'm going about trying to de-hype people about 'em in Duel Links.  I don't think they'll be able to make much of an impact because of 2 things: 1) they have next to no win conditions, and 2) their restriction is actually really painful in the more limited DL format.

All they can offer is better consistency, and that's likely gonna play out alongside Desperado. But that's about it.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Sort of.

Also, Mini Box coming soon. Nothing catches my eye though. But if you like Machina, you might like it.

Yeah, the box looks like a really hard skip.

I don't like the odds for Machina, tbh. I hope they release more cards to make it playable (i.e. The new stuff), but considering Konami's track record, I feel like by the time Machina gets more support it'll have been powercrept...

On 3/24/2020 at 11:56 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Cool.

Um...anything in particular you'd like to add? Any event you're partaking in, a Deck that's been working out for you, or booster sets you've been pulling?

I'd like them to add a option to make a duel room with custom rules, E.g;

• Set the LP amount
  • The option to add a Action Field spell
  • Custom room leaderboard

I also have a Dark Magician deck I use

• 3 weeks later...

Decided I might try to get to DL20 for once.  Last time I think I just did the daily duels for gems and otherwise ignored the KC cup, but if I'm feeling good tomorrow, I'll probably go for it.

Are y'all actively doing KC cup stuff?  Any predictions on a Box/banlist after the cup ends?

14 hours ago, Redro said:

Decided I might try to get to DL20 for once.  Last time I think I just did the daily duels for gems and otherwise ignored the KC cup, but if I'm feeling good tomorrow, I'll probably go for it.

Are y'all actively doing KC cup stuff?  Any predictions on a Box/banlist after the cup ends?

I was too apathetic to do it on these weekdays. Also, I only do it in the morning, as I have a better chance of winning that time of day. Maybe it's the opponents.

But yeah. KC cup is meh at best.

The box is going to be WATER. But don't quote me on that. We had Machina, Shiranui, and Gusto was a while's back.

10 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I was too apathetic to do it on these weekdays. Also, I only do it in the morning, as I have a better chance of winning that time of day. Maybe it's the opponents.

But yeah. KC cup is meh at best.

The box is going to be WATER. But don't quote me on that. We had Machina, Shiranui, and Gusto was a while's back.

Quoting 😈

Hmm.  It'd be a bit weird for them to do more WATER stuff so soon though... Judgement Force had quite a few WATERs (Nekroz, Graydle, Gishki, and "White Howling").

Personally, I'm hoping for Accel Synchro so I can get the Crystron Synchro/Tuner for BRD nukes.  I've got an idea for the deck set up and everything!

1 hour ago, Redro said:

Quoting 😈

Hmm.  It'd be a bit weird for them to do more WATER stuff so soon though... Judgement Force had quite a few WATERs (Nekroz, Graydle, Gishki, and "White Howling").

Personally, I'm hoping for Accel Synchro so I can get the Crystron Synchro/Tuner for BRD nukes.  I've got an idea for the deck set up and everything!

Well, my next guess is DARK. Anything's fine with me so long as it's not FIRE.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:31 AM, Redro said:

On the KC? No.

Also, i'm not really into the SD Meta.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like my second guess was correct. Too bad there's not a whole lot I care for in this set. There's mainly Malefic and D/D. While Malefics may be fun, I don't think they're worth the gems. And I don't care for D/D.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

BTW, My DL name is

Kiniko Unisa

Whats yours?

Nyx

Archived