Jump to content

Corrupt a wish


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but Rayfield-San is annoyed at this new nickname

 

 

I wish Season 0 Yami would GET OUT OF MY PUZZLE YOU MURDERER YOU'VE BEEN MAKING ME VIOLENT YOU EXECUTIONER

I'm fine with it, tbh.

Granted, but when you're finally free, you fall into a coma, and you'll only ever awake if you're kissed by a black cat.

 

I wish to meet my female counterpart to go and watch a couple of anime together.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

granted, but you can only resurrect dead thread ideas.  I wish to stop being sick

Granted. It was that one, and you've already used it.   I wish college wasn't so expensive.

Kiniko is skipped and instead of freeing Horu, he freed a blind version of Horu that uses Dark/Water monsters to destroy his opponents.   I wish I had an idea of what to create for this vers

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I'm fine with it, tbh.

Granted, but when you're finally free, you fall into a coma, and you'll only ever awake if you're kissed by a black cat.

 

I wish to meet my female counterpart to go and watch a couple of anime together.

Granted, But i use Wishless, a Quick play trap card that allows me to revoke my wish and the corruption

 

  • Wishless
  • Quick Play / Trap
  • Select your last wish, Negate it and the corruption

 

I Set a trap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but your female counterpart enjoys watching gory anime.

 

I wish to return Kiniko back to normal.

Granted But the post below

3 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But i use Wishless, a Quick play trap card that allows me to revoke my wish and the corruption

 

  • Wishless
  • Quick Play / Trap
  • Select your last wish, Negate it and the corruption

 

I Set a trap.

is forgotten, so S0 Yami is gone

 

I set a card and a monster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

I wish to Banish all cards on the field face-down.

 

Time to go do something real quick....

Granted, but its my turn, i normal summon baby dragon and banish it to summon RED EYES DARKNESS DRAGON

 

My facedown card was Ancient Avian-Hummingbird and i activate Token of Avian banishment (I cant remember the name but its a ancient avian support card) so Next turn Hummingbird will be summoned

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh. Too much work for a Lv1 tuner.

 

The better move is this.

I summon Ancient Avian - Concert Canary and use its effect to Special Summon Ancient Avian - Swift Hobby, then I Synchro Summon Ancient Avian - Stealth Owl and equip it with Mach 1 - Stealth Wing.

 

Stealth Owl can attack directly if you have no monsters over Lv4 and Stealth Wing gives it a 800 ATK boost and allows it to attack directly in the event that you do have any lv5+ monsters.

 

Now I activate Feathers of Light and end my turn.

Feathers of Light is essentially Swords of Revealing Light.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Meh. Too much work for a Lv1 tuner.

 

The better move is this.

I summon Ancient Avian - Concert Canary and use its effect to Special Summon Ancient Avian - Swift Hobby, then I Synchro Summon Ancient Avian - Stealth Owl and equip it with Mach 1 - Stealth Wing.

 

Stealth Owl can attack directly if you have no monsters over Lv4 and Stealth Wing gives it a 800 ATK boost and allows it to attack directly in the event that you do have any lv5+ monsters.

 

Now I activate Feathers of Light and end my turn.

Feathers of Light is essentially Swords of Revealing Light.

I wish we go back to wishes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, but you can only move to another anime universe when you help the protagonist of the universe you are currently in accomplish their goal (Your first anime universe is Pokemon and you gotta help Ash become a PokéMon master).

 

I wish for my hedgehog to be a Super Saiyan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But using it burns you out because you only have normal human Ki/Chi

 

 

I wish for superhuman Ki/Chi

Granted, but your mind is not ready for it and you become a vegetable.

 

I wish that the people stops buying Game Freak products until they learn to treat us with respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...