Baby I've been stompin' around in these boots

Phelphor, of the Deep

Baby I've been stompin' around in these boots for all the goddamn day I got aches and annoyance from living to earn my pay Yet some piece and quiet from you would really go a long way So ease it down You see I'm tired, I'm spent I'm really feeling my age You know life is twice as hard when you're living half on the stage And I barely have the energy to sing you this song So let's get some cartoons and Vodka And do 'em all night long Oooh boy, are you ready for some fun? Drink 'em down, drink 'em down, drink 'em down, oooh You can call me juvenile, but I'm picky on how I spend my time Don't you know, it takes two crates of hair gel to go out lookin' this fine I don't work these fingers to the bone to hear you squabble and whine So help me out You better believe that I'm great, I'm cool And it's really not fair Takes more than a tall cool glass of you, there buddy, to bring me up for air And I've been too blown to rest these bones for a long country mile So let's get some cartoons and Vodka And put 'em on for a while Oooh boy, now gimme some of that smile Drink 'em down, drink 'em down, drink 'em down, oooh Oooh boy, are you ready for some fun? Drink 'em down, drink 'em down, drink 'em down

Archived