Sign in to follow this  
Reizon

Yugioh Through The ages

The idea is simple enough. The duelists have regressed to the very first Yugioh booster ever created, and must duel to advance to further boosters.
Can someone finally achieve the final booster? Let's find out!

...there is hardly any information here and, more importantly, the topic starter hasn't been on the site for almost a month.

That said, considering there was interest in this, maybe I'll try to start up an RP here...

yeah its kind of sad really that they've been gone for close to a month, it sounded like they were onto something in terms of an rp that could potentially last for awhile, though I think it probably should be widened a little in terms of "only the 1st pack at the start", I do admit I don't know what cards were in the very first booster pack, but I feel like the deck variations might be limited. I guess that's the whole point though now that I think about it, you want to win so that way you can make your own personal deck and hope your opponents don't go for the same deck ideas