*Duel, not dual

Also, it'd make more sense to keep the topics separate rather than in one jumbled thread.

New Character: William "Will" Oakly

A talented duelist who has fought his way to the top for the fun of it. Wearing the Millennium Armband, he and his Master Hyperion shall face unexpected dangers of being a good duelist.

First Skill: Fairy's Haven; Start the duel with "Sanctuary in the Sky" in play.

Signature Skill: Merciful Sacrifice; If you have taken any damage in the duel you may pay LP up until you reach 100 LP. For every 1000 LP you payed, neither player can declare an attack for a turn. (1000 LP = 1 turn, 2000 = 2 turns, etc.)

12 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

New Character: William "Will" Oakly

A talented duelist who has fought his way to the top for the fun of it. Wearing the Millennium Armband, he and his Master Hyperion shall face unexpected dangers of being a good duelist.

First Skill: Fairy's Haven; Start the duel with "Sanctuary in the Sky" in play.

Signature Skill: Merciful Sacrifice; If you have taken any damage in the duel you may pay LP up until you reach 100 LP. For every 1000 LP you payed, neither player can declare an attack for a turn. (1000 LP = 1 turn, 2000 = 2 turns, etc.)

And He is From Yu-Gi-Oh 7-C. He is a ally Of Kiniko Unisa, Yuno Unisa and Katie Moto. He is a friend of My cousin Katie Moto. What is his Ace so i can give him a skill around it?

On 1/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

New character: Kiniko Unisa

This hero is the great grandson of Yugi Moto and brother of Yuno Unisa. This hero bears Yugi's Millennium Puzzle, Kurifiend Magician and a Green Skip card.

Skill: Together Now; Start the dual with Stack equipped and 2 Deck out in the deck at the cost of 100 LP

Skill: Reverse Card; Start the dual with Negate Negate And Negate repeat in your hand.

Skill: Skip Card; Sacrifice 1000 LP to roll a dice and skip your opponents phase it lands on (1=Draw, 2=Standby, 3=Main, 4=Battle, 5= 4 and 3, 6=Turn)

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I mean, I already put it in the character's description... but sure. It is Master Hyperion.

Skill: Grave Agent; Start the dual with 1 "The Agent" in the GY at the cost of 1000 LP