Sign in to follow this  
White Zeraora

Well, I'm back... Sorta.

While this is a new account, I'm not actually new. I've been a YCM user for over a decade now.

I went by various names over the 10 or so years I've been on YCM, but the last one I used was SANDAA BORUTO. A link to an old topic of mine with cards I made is down below.

Unfortunately, my old account is bricked. My password got changed when the forums got rebooted, and since I made that account over 10 years ago, the email I used is no longer valid, so that account is effectively dead. I'll be using this one from now on.

Hopefully I'll post some new cards soon. The 2020 Formula 1 season is starting soon, so I'll be making cards based on that soon, as I do every year.

Cheers!

16 hours ago, White Zeraora said:

that account is effectively dead

It's too bad what happened to your account, but take this as an opportunity to start anew. To be honest, I'm not a great fan of F1 or motorsports in general, but I like to see people make archetypes of the stuff they value the most. Welcome back!

p.d. Your profile pic looks pretty cool.

Ayy! I remember you! Welcome back!

Sorry about the account, it seems like a lot of folks had trouble with theirs as well once the site was "updated".

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Cheers!