Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~British Soul~

[RD/KP01] One-Side Flip

Recommended Posts

https://ygorganization.com/onesidestopdefense/

ER2HUN1VAAAqEvm.jpg?resize=300%2C169&ssl

RD/KP01-JP044 ワンサイド・リバース One-Side Reverse / One-Side Flip
Spell
Requirement: You can activate this if your opponent controls 2 or more face-down monsters.
Effect: Select 1 face-down monster your opponent controls and change it to face-up Attack Position.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Book of Taiyou, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse somehow. 

I know this from the first 2 starter decks in rush duels, but does this have to be this bad? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ultimagamer said:

I know this from the first 2 starter decks in rush duels, but does this have to be this bad? 

This is from the first Rush Duel pack actually. In any case, I think they’re trying to avoid printing broken stuff early on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

This is from the first Rush Duel pack actually. In any case, I think they’re trying to avoid printing broken stuff early on.

Ah, my mistake. I wasn't aware of there being a pack in addition to the starter decks. I thought it was just the 2 starter decks. 

I would kinda be interested in rush duels tbh. The format is unique, and isn't made up of cards used in the normal format, so it wouldn't feel like a rip-off (like speed duels do, where ultra rares are 10-20 dollars each for commons worth less than a dollar). There will naturally be expensive rush duel cards, but it wouldn't feel like speed duels where you have a cheap regular common and an expensive high rarity speed duel version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Ultimagamer said:

Ah, my mistake. I wasn't aware of there being a pack in addition to the starter decks. I thought it was just the 2 starter decks. 

I would kinda be interested in rush duels tbh. The format is unique, and isn't made up of cards used in the normal format, so it wouldn't feel like a rip-off (like speed duels do, where ultra rares are 10-20 dollars each for commons worth less than a dollar). There will naturally be expensive rush duel cards, but it wouldn't feel like speed duels where you have a cheap regular common and an expensive high rarity speed duel version. 

Yeah, the pack is coming out around the same time as the starter decks.

Rush Duels do look intriguing and I feel that it'll come to coincide with the dub of Sevens (probs around 2021), and I feel that Speed Duels' days seem numbered despite products coming in the upcoming quarter, it isn't as popular tbph.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...