Construct-A-Card Game

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, fine peoples! I thought of a slightly different game that would work well for this section.  It's actually pretty straightforward: One person lists 4 criteria of effects/stats/etc they wan

Very bad pun, huh? My specialty 😈   Clowned by the World Chalice      (depicts our cute Ib, "Crowned by the World Chalice", dressed like a clown or jester xD) LIGHT                     

Advanced Doggo [Lv. 4 | Wind] Psychic/Gemini/Effect This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the GY. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, y

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

I've given a lot of lateral for this game already, but this is taking it a bit too far.

It sounds like it could be a fun game in its own right, but please stick to the directions for this one. Thanks!

Dang... I was just spicing up my prompts (i still left real criteria though). Pun unintended, but I didn't think I would make a monster! I'll just stick to interesting requirements.

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hidden in the Shadows

A name shall I sing

Filling you with sorrows

Only known by Puppets of string

I'm just going to assume that the prompt was this:
- Dark Attribute

- Has an effect when a certain type or attribute monster is on the field

- Lowers the ATK and DEF of an opponent monster

- Puppet theme

Marie Annette

[Lv. 4 | Dark]

Fiend/Effect

If you control any Fiend-Type monsters on the field, once per turn you can lower the ATK and DEF of any monster on the field. If a Fiend-Type monster, besides this one, would be destroyed by battle, destroy this monster instead.

ATK: 1800  DEF: 700

- Poem or poet themed

- The effect/flavor text must follow Iambic Pantameter

- Level 3

- Non-standard Attribute (i.e. not wind, earth, fire, water ,light, or dark)

Edited by TheBlackCatter

spacer.png

D.D. Brigadier - W. Shocksphere (GRAVITY)
Level 3
[ Spellcaster / Effect ]
Once per turn: You can Tribute or banish 1 monster you control; Special Summon from your Deck 1 "D.D. Stranded Soul". If this face-up card is banished; your opponent takes 500 damage. 

ATK/1500 DEF/500

Based on and name is (supposed to be) homophone of William Shakespeare

image borrowed from:
Artwork: Thomas Karlsson

Now back to some more "reasonable" prompts:

- Cards and Effects cannot be activated in response to its Effect and/or Summon.
- Ritual Monster
- Pendulum Monster
- The card name is a name of a song, but the song's name is NOT a person's name (Ex. "Billy Jean", ""Sweet Caroline", etc.)

Edited by Dramatic Crossroad
  • Like 2

Starman

Level 8          LIGHT

Psychic / Ritual / Pendulum / Effect

PE - Pendulum Effect: When this card is activated you can either: Add 1 "Starman Jr. or 1 "Great Starman" from your Deck to your hand OR: Immediately after this effect resolves, Ritual Summon 1 "Starman" monster from your hand or from face-up in your Extra Deck by banishing 1 Ritual Spell and a monster(s) in your GY with a total level that is equal or higher than the Ritual Monster. Once per turn: You can return 1 of your banished Psychic monsters to your GY, except monsters banished by this card's effect.

ME - You can Ritual Summon this card with a "Mother" Ritual Spell. Gain 300 ATK each time a Psychic monster in your possession is banished. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Psychic monster from your Deck or hand, and if you do, take damage equal to it's Level x 200, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic monster from your GY. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation.

ATK 2500 / DEF 2300

Next:

* If Special Summoned, is added to the opponent's hand at the end of the turn

* If Normal Summoned, does (your call)

* If Flip Summoned, next Summon from your opponent is added to your hand at the end of the turn

* If flipped face-up, does (your call)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Turncoat Goblin (EARTH)
Level 3 
[ Warrior / Effect ]
If this card is Special Summoned; during the End Phase, this card is added to your opponent's hand.
If this card is Flip Summoned, the very next time your opponent Summons exactly 1 monster, that monster is added to your hand at the end of the turn (even if this card and/or that monster are no longer on the field).
If this card is Normal Summoned: You can tribute this card; your opponent must Tribute 1 monster they control. You can only use 1 "Turncoat" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
ATK/ 1500 DEF/1800

(i guess i wanted to make an homage to 'Blindly Loyal Goblin") 

Next: 
* If flipped face-up, does something
* Effect or ATK/DEF are stronger the more copies of it you have in the GY
* Can be used as a hand trap
* Is itself one or references an animal that dwells the North or South pole. 

Captain's Seal

[Lv. 3 | Dark]

Beast/Flip/Effect

Flip: Send cards from the top of your opponent's deck to the graveyard for every "Captain's Seal" in your graveyard plus one. When a Spell/Trap field activates its effect (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or field to the GY; destroy that card on the field. You can only use this effect of "Captain's Seal" once per turn.

ATK: 300  DEF: 1200

* Same idea as Danger! cards, but a little different

* Gun theme

* Equip Spells boost it, but provide no additional effects

* Higher levels (9-5)

Edited by TheBlackCatter
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:15 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

* Same idea as Danger! cards, but a little different

* Gun theme

* Equip Spells boost it, but provide no additional effects

* Higher levels (9-5)

Man, this one is tricky. When you say boost, but no additional effect, means +ATK? And why the level range is 9-5 and not 5-9? Cats.... (jk lol)

Sniperoost Magnumavis

Level 8                    WIND

Winged-Beast / Effect

You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire card, then you shuffle the chosen card into the Deck. Then, if the shuffled card was not "Sniperoost Magnumavis", Special Summon 1 "Sniperoost Magnumavis" from your hand, and if you do, you can send up to 2 Equip Spells from your Deck to the GY.  If this card is discarded: You can target 1 "Sniperoost" monster you control and 1 Equip Spell in your GY; equip the second target to the first target. Gains 600 ATK for each Equip Spell equipped to this card. You can only use each effect of "Sniperoost Magnumavis" once per turn.

ATK 2500 / DEF 2200

Next:

* Jigsaw Puzzle Theme 

* Continuous Spell

* Supports mobs that fit with each other (Jigsaw, remember)

* Has an effect that protects itself from leaving the field (with a cost)

• Like 2

Jigsaw Effect

Continuous spell

While you control 2+ monsters with the same attribute, those monsters can't be targeted or destroy by spell/traps. While you control 2+ monsters with the same type, those monsters can't be targeted or destroy by monster effects. If this faceup card would leave the field, you can banish one monster you control that doesn't share a type or attribute with any other monster you control instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Inspired by Saw the movie

-field spell

-the person with more LP is in control

- seems unassuming