[Written] 5-Minute Crafts

22 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Element Mastery (open)

[Equip Spell]

When the equipped monster declares an attack, you can change what Attribute it is before battle calculation.

I like Elemental swapping. I just think it'd be simpler if you make this an ignition effect that activates during the Main Phase. Minor nitpick, really. I think I'll do something to complement.

~~~~~

Element Forge

Equip Spell

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your GY; banish it, and if you do, the monster this card is equipped to is treated as also having the Attribute of the banished monster. At the start of the Damage Step, if the monster this card is equipped to battles a face-up monster: Destroy that monster if it has the opposite Attribute to the monster this card is equipped to.

***Opposite might sound weird, but it's an invented term I have used for some of my cards. Essentially, opposite would be

LIGHT <-> DARK
FIRE <-> WATER
WIND <-> EARTH

• Like 1
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaos Marauder Berserker LVL 4 DARK Fiend/Effect If this monster battles a "Ro Ro Ro" monster you can send one monster face up to the GY and double this cards ATK. ATK/1800 DEF/0

You copied my thingy of giving the card names a bigger size and colooooor! You evil Itsu (just joking, good going) ~~~~~~ Name Master (open) Level 4              DARK Spellcaster /

Savage Blow (open) [Equip Spell] If the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle and would deal damage to your opponent afterward, increase that damage to equal the monster's ATK.

Posted Images

Element Nullification Array (open)

{Continuous Trap]

This card cannot be activated if there are any Continuous Traps on the field. If a card effect targets or requires a monster's Attribute, negate that effect for as long as this card is on the field. Destroy this card if your opponent activates a Continuous Trap.

Posted (edited)

Act of Pity (open)

[Trap]

If your opponent's card effect or attack would reduce your Life Points to 0, your opponent can activate one of two effects:

* Negate the effect/attack and end your opponent's turn if it is their turn.

* You gain Life Points equal to the damage the attack/effect would have caused.

Edited by TheBlackCatter

Master of Cards (open)

[Lv. 5 | Dark]

Spellcaster

A normal slight-of-hand magician who got corrupted by a little black magic. Now he commands an army of cards that strike fear into anyone who likes a game of cards.

ATK: 1200  DEF: 2000

• Like 1

Glad to see someone else made a Normal Monster.

Corrupted Hero

Level 8        DARK

Fiend

In times past, he was a noble young swordsman who'd boldly challenge the forces of evil and triumphed over them time an again. Alas, in a tragic day, during a battle in which he had to face his dark self, he sustained a terrible wound. Though victorious in the end, the warrior's soul became infected, and little by little, he was devoured. In the present, he has become a deadly shadow with a corrupted mind, and he won't rest unless everything he once knew is destroyed completely.

ATK 2900 / DEF 2700

• Like 2

I mean, I've created them before, but sometimes I run out of cool ideas and need to add fluff pieces that could cascade into better ideas. Speaking of fluff...

Stacked Deck of Kardcards (open)

[Continuous Spell]

All "Kardcard" monsters you control can, once per turn, not be destroyed by battle or card effect. If you control "Master of Cards" then all of your monsters are treated as if they also have the name "Kardcard Monster". If "Master of Cards" is destroyed, destroy this card, and if this card is destroyed then draw a card for every "Kardcard" monster on the field.

• Like 2

Cemetery Burglar

Level 4         EARTH

Warrior / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. When your opponent sends a card(s) from their hand or Deck to the GY: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Twice per turn, when exactly 1 card in your opponent's possession is sent to the GY, it is sent to your GY instead, then, if that card is a monster, gain LP equal to that monster's Level x100, or Rank x200, or Link Rating x300.

ATK 1400 / DEF 850

• Like 1

Transmission Lull (open)

[Spell]

Until your next Stand-By Phase, neither player can activate card effects. If a card effect is activated in response to this card's activation, (Quick Effect): you can instead target one card on the field and negate its effects for the rest of the game, and you cannot activate any card effects until your next Stand-By Phase.

Edited by TheBlackCatter