On 1/2/2021 at 3:36 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

That's a good question as there are a number of fantastic British authors, though I'd probably have to say Philip Pullman as I have enjoyed the His Dark Materials TV series.

Excellent! I love that series of books myself. The movie with Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman leaves to be desired, but I concur the BBC series is top-notch.

Do you watch anime? And if you do, what kind?

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Excellent! I love that series of books myself. The movie with Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman leaves to be desired, but I concur the BBC series is top-notch.

Do you watch anime? And if you do, what kind?

Definitely, the TV series has received better reception than The Golden Compass film, also it helps that Philip Pullman is one of the executive producers of the 2019 series.

I watch a fair bit of anime. The About Me page on my profile outlines all of the anime I have watched and/or currently watching. In this case, one of the anime I am currently watching is Black Clover (and I also keep up with the manga for it as well). In terms of what kind of anime I watch, I tend to lean more towards the shonen side tbph.
I do want to watch more anime this year though, and with Lockdown 3.0, I have plenty of free time.

4 hours ago, LOYAL2theNOLEZ said:

I watch anime! I usually watch yugioh or Pokémon but I also watch Naruto and many others  

I think you've misunderstood the point of this thread. The questions in this thread are directed to the Topic Creator.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:59 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

I watch a fair bit of anime. The About Me page on my profile outlines all of the anime I have watched and/or currently watching. In this case, one of the anime I am currently watching is Black Clover (and I also keep up with the manga for it as well). In terms of what kind of anime I watch, I tend to lean more towards the shonen side tbph.
I do want to watch more anime this year though, and with Lockdown 3.0, I have plenty of free time.

Welp, I myself keep saying I'm more of a Seinen man and yet I'm stuck to Boku no Hero, Promised Neverland or One Piece still, so yeah, I can relate to that xD. But I deeply enjoy more mature  and/or psychological themes of the likes of Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/zero or Made In Abyss.

---

Is Sliggoo your favourite Pokemon?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welp, I myself keep saying I'm more of a Seinen man and yet I'm stuck to Boku no Hero, Promised Neverland or One Piece still, so yeah, I can relate to that xD. But I deeply enjoy more mature  and/or psychological themes of the likes of Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/zero or Made In Abyss.

Speaking of Made In Abyss, I need to get around to watching the movies at some point. I watched the series and I am aware that the movies exist.

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Is Sliggoo your favourite Pokemon?

Actually it is not, however it is up there are one of my favourite Kalos Pokemon (alongside the likes of Amaura for instance), but in general some of my favourites include Salamence, Espeon, Umbreon to name a few.

Edited by ~British Soul~
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...