[DBAG] Bearcti – Polari | artwork reveal...with HUGE TWIST (effects and archetype updated soon)

• Dokutah changed the title to [DBAG] Bearcti – Polari | artwork reveal...with HUGE TWIST (effects and archetype updated soon)

Its cool that we have an offical Level 1 Synchro now as I recalled making one some years back where I think I made it so the tuner that goes with it doesn't count its Level towards the Synchro Summon to make Level 1 possible so we will have to wait and see what they do about making this summonable.

Also considering this and the cover card related to it their is a strong Beastwars theme going with this.

*looks at name* There's the chilling aspect as described on the product page. This is definitely a spin on Synchro Summoning that's for sure.
I wonder how this'll work, as unlikely as it sounds, maybe it'll be like how Dark Synchros worked in the anime with the Tuners subtracting levels from the non-tuners to Synchro Summon.

Bearcti - Polari Beast Synchro WATER Lv 1 This card cannot be Synchro Summoned and must be Special Summoned (from the Extra Deck) by sending a Tuner monster and a Non-Tuner monster you control to the GY whose difference in Levels equals 1. You can only use the (1) and (2) effect of this card's name once per turn. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can activate 1 "Bearcti Big Dipper" from your deck. (2) You can tribute 1 Level 7 or higher monster you control: take 1 "Bearcti" monster in your GY and either add it to your hand or Special Summon it.

Archived