Synchro Overtake, (Fusion Deployment for Synchros)

Synchro Overtake
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Reveal 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck and add to your hand, or Special Summon, 1 of the Synchro Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck or GY. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except Synchro Monsters.

new.png

source: https://ygorganization.com/dama-synchro-overtake/

Edited by The Highlander
  • Like 1

Oh interesting, it's not often that Synchro Monsters name monsters, I can think of a few, of all things Supay and friends could use this. I can definitely see myself making something that can take advantage of this, maybe I even will right after posting this!

On 4/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mr Melon said:

Now, if they happen to make a Synchro version of Fusion Conscription that lets you play the monster but locks you into Synchros for the turn, that could make this actually interesting.

Well well well... can I say that I called it?

• Like 1

Does the artwork remind anyone else of Jakob using Speed Spell - Takeover in the anime ?

Beyond that I guess this is good support for Junk Speeder strategies, given that it can be customized to get the missing Tuner for Level 1,2 and 3 to go into Junk Speeder.

6 minutes ago, The Highlander said:

Does the artwork remind anyone else of Jakob using Speed Spell - Takeover in the anime ?

I remember jack shit from 5Ds, it's like a blur in my mind.