Jump to content

[AC01] Number 4: Stealth Kragen & Friends


Recommended Posts

image.png.5df947584b4e53d097212f01f2e7bad5.png

AC01-JP29 サイレンス・シーネットル Silent Sea Nettle
Level 4 WATER Aqua Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 1300
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If you control a WATER monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except WATER monsters.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target up to 3 WATER monsters in your GY; shuffle them into the Deck.

image.png.45619676115a2d8df81b03f49ec63696.png

AC01-JP30 No.4 猛毒刺胞ステルス・クラーゲンNo.4 Moudokushihou Stealth Kragen (Numbers 4: Deathly Poisonous Jellyfish, Stealth Kragen) / Number 4: Stealth Kragen
Rank 4 WATER Aqua Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 1500
Materials: 2 Level 4 WATER monsters
(1) All face-up monsters on the field become WATER.
(2) Once per turn, during the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 WATER monster your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK it had on the field.
(3) If this Xyz Summoned card is destroyed: Special Summon “Kragen Spawn(s)” from your Extra Deck up to the number of materials this card had, then you can attach up to 1 WATER monster from your GY to each of them as material.

image.png.475c51e18ebe6db297be7edfb1c6bda7.png

AC01-JP31 ステルス・クラーゲン・エフィラ Stealth Kragen Ephyra / Kragen Spawn
Rank 4 WATER Aqua Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 1500
Materials: 2 Level 4 WATER monsters
(1) Once per turn, during the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 WATER monster your opponent controls.
(2) If this card Special Summoned by a “Number” Xyz Monster’s effect is destroyed: You can Special Summon other “Kragen” monsters from your GY up to the number of materials this card had, then you can attach up to 1 WATER monster from your GY to each of them as material.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get that immortality loop of the original is too much given that quick-pop+burn it has. But man extra stipulation to justify that wont hurt much eh konami

Oh well it still works as intended, cant complain much

Out of the 4 fake numbers this one is my fav tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

I get that immortality loop of the original is too much given that quick-pop+burn it has. But man extra stipulation to justify that wont hurt much eh konami

Oh well it still works as intended, cant complain much

Out of the 4 fake numbers this one is my fav tbh

I mean ... that is a low price to pay for the first effect of Number 4: Stealth Kragen. The original required external Attribute manipulation (or going up against WATER decks), the new one has that DNA Transplant build into itself.

Edited by The Highlander
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, The Highlander said:

I mean ... that is a low price to pay for the first effect of Number 4: Stealth Kragen. The original required external Attribute manipulation (or going up against WATER decks), the new one has that DNA Transplant build into itself.

I mean the special summon effect, while it does not have OPT but limited with Number 4 requirement to be Xyz summoned to summon the spawn. Thus not looping

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

I mean the special summon effect, while it does not have OPT but limited with Number 4 requirement to be Xyz summoned to summon the spawn. Thus not looping

I understood what you meant. My point was that losing that is a small price to pay to not have to deal with the Attribute specific nonsense the anime-version has to be deal with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...