Jump to content

Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus in Yugioh card form


Zefra Zamazenta
 Share

Recommended Posts

8402b1533fc3.jpg
Level 10 WIND Beast-Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
You can only use the 3rd and 4th effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you have 3 or more WIND or Winged Beast monsters with different names in your GY.
(1) Unaffected by monster effects, except monsters whose Attribute or Type is the same as this card. 
(2) This card cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand.
(3) If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 WIND or Winged Beast monster from your Deck to the GY; add 1 WIND or Winged Beast monster from your Deck to your hand. 
(4) At the start of the Damage Step, when a WIND or Winged Beast monster you control battles (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; this turn, if that monster you control battles an opponent's monster, shuffle that opponent's monster into the Deck.

1666ac3fe1cb.jpg

Level 10 LIGHT Beast-Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
You can only use the 3rd and 4th effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you have 3 or more LIGHT or Thunder monsters in your GY with different names.
(1) Unaffected by monster effects, except monsters whose Attribute or Type is the same as this card. 
(2) This card cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand. 
(3) If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to the GY; add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand. 
(4) (Quick Effect): You can discard this card or banish this card from your GY; until the end of the next turn, Thunder monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's cards and effects. 

96a8bd35e89a.jpg

Level 10 EARTH Beast-Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2000
You can only use the 3rd and 4th effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) if you have 3 or more EARTH or Rock monsters with different names in your GY.
(1) Unaffected by monster effects, except monsters whose Attribute or Type is the same as this card.
(2) This card cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand.
(3) If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 EARTH or Rock monster from your Deck to the GY; add 1 EARTH or Rock monster from your Deck to your hand.
(4) During the Damage Step, when a EARTH or Rock monster you control battles (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; that monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the end of this turn, also that monster you control cannot be used as Synchro, Xyz or Link material for the rest of this turn.

654a6071d8f0.jpg

Rank 10 WIND Winged-Beast Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Tornadus - Therian" by using 1 "Tornadus - Incarnate" you control, then you can attach 1 card from the top of your Deck to this card as material.
Cannot be used as Xyz material.
Materials: 3 Level 10 monster
(1) Unaffected by other monster effects, also cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand. 
You can only use each of the following effects of this card’s name once per turn. 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; shuffle Spells/Traps your opponent controls into the Deck up to the number of WIND and/or Winged Beast monsters in your GY. 
(3) At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: Shuffle that monster into the Deck, also, for the rest of this turn this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

4459c0c52119.jpg

Rank 10 LIGHT Thunder Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Thundurus - Therian" by using 1 "Thundurus - Incarnate" you control, then you can attach 1 card from the top of your Deck to this card as material.
Cannot be used as Xyz material.
Materials: 3 Level 10 monster 

(1) Unaffected by other monster effects, also cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand. 
You can only use each of the following effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; attach that monster to this card, then if it was a LIGHT Xyz monster (Transfer its materials to this card.), also your opponent cannot Special Summon LIGHT Xyz monsters, until the end of the next turn. 
(3) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the effects of cards your opponent controls up to the number of Thunder monsters in your GY and/or that are banished.

66adad438b61.jpg

Rank 10 EARTH Beast Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 4500
DEF 3000
Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Landorus - Therian" by using 1 "Landorus - Incarnate" you control, then you can attach 1 card from the top of your Deck to this card as material.
Cannot be used as Xyz material.
Materials: 3 Level 10 monster
(1) Unaffected by other monster effects, also cannot be negated or targeted by cards or effects activated in the hand. 
You can only use each of the following effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(2) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can send any number of EARTH or Rock monsters from your hand to the GY, then look at your opponent's hand; discard the same number of cards from their hand.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; destroy cards your opponent controls up to the number of EARTH and/or Rock monsters in your GY.

369a9ac2f217.jpg

Normal Trap
(1) If you control a WIND or Winged Beast monster: Negate the effects of all face-up monsters your opponent currently controls and change their ATK/DEF to 0, until the end of this turn, also, until the end of the next turn after this card resolves, your opponent takes no damage. Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation. 
(2) If you control "Tornadus - Therian", you can activate this card from your hand. 
(3) If you control "Tornadus - Therian", you can attach this card to it as material instead of sending it to the GY.

1aca9d7ba300.jpg

Normal Trap
(1) If you control a LIGHT or Thunder monster: Negate the effects of all face-up Spells/Traps your opponent currently controls, also your opponent cannot Set Spells/Traps nor activate Spell/Trap Cards that are Set on the field, until the end of the next turn. Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card's activation. 
(2) If you control "Thundurus - Therian", you can activate this card from your hand. 
(3) If you control "Thundurus - Therian", you can attach this card to it as material instead of sending it to the GY.

e4e1b034be6f.jpg

Counter Trap
You can only activate 1 card with this card's name once per turn.
You can only use the 4th effect of this card's name once per turn.
(1) When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a EARTH or Rock monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck. 
(2) If you control "Landorus - Therian", you can activate this card from your hand. 
(3) If you control "Landorus - Therian", you can attach this card to it as material instead of sending it to the GY.
(4) When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control a EARTH or Rock monster and this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card from your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, shuffle that card into the Deck.

Edited by Zefra Zamazenta
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

welp, main problem with these cards would be the classic Zama syndrome: they do a lot of things, they're pretty generic and each individual effect is quite strong. I know that I said max 4 effects, but when a card has that many effects one's hoping many of them, if not all, are mild effects, and this contrasts with the power of these fellas. At any rate, I don't like how easily they can be Special Summoned, evidently in their appropriate Deck they'll be Special Summoned essentially for free, and this is from turn 1 or 2, so no. Those protections which require the same type and attribute make little sense, imo. You gotta think from real life game perspective. How often do you expect that the opponent has precisely those tools so they can counter the effect, or resources to adjust the type/Attribute to do so? It's kinda as if you were making fun of the others, in the sense that "you give it a way to go around the effect, with a 0.0001% chance of the opponent to be able to do it unless they use precisely a deck with the same type and attribute as the Pokemon". And well, I know cards activated in the hand are annoying as heck (I myself made a card to counter this recently) but giving every monster you make immunity to that is the easy way out.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

welp, main problem with these cards would be the classic Zama syndrome: they do a lot of things, they're pretty generic and each individual effect is quite strong. I know that I said max 4 effects, but when a card has that many effects one's hoping many of them, if not all, are mild effects, and this contrasts with the power of these fellas. At any rate, I don't like how easily they can be Special Summoned, evidently in their appropriate Deck they'll be Special Summoned essentially for free, and this is from turn 1 or 2, so no. Those protections which require the same type and attribute make little sense, imo. You gotta think from real life game perspective. How often do you expect that the opponent has precisely those tools so they can counter the effect, or resources to adjust the type/Attribute to do so? It's kinda as if you were making fun of the others, in the sense that "you give it a way to go around the effect, with a 0.0001% chance of the opponent to be able to do it unless they use precisely a deck with the same type and attribute as the Pokemon". And well, I know cards activated in the hand are annoying as heck (I myself made a card to counter this recently) but giving every monster you make immunity to that is the easy way out.

Yeah I hate hand Traps I also wanted to captize on thier abillities but yeah too strong I hate Hand Traps Also Slime Girl sould be SS4 no Ash ever I hate that thing well atleast we have Crossout Desingtor we need Called by the Grave to 3.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Yeah I hate hand Traps I also wanted to captize on thier abillities but yeah too strong I hate Hand Traps Also Slime Girl sould be SS4 no Ash ever I hate that thing well atleast we have Crossout Desingtor we need Called by the Grave to 3.

I agree with you, hand traps are hateful. As I told you earlier Slime Girl doesn't have a Super Poly-like effect because   a) the opponent would have to spend yet another valuable resource just to stop her) and b) If you run more than 1 Slime Girl, you can bring a second 1, as it doesn't have HOPT, AND she doesn't specify original characteristics, so she's copying the copy lol. Don't wanna go further with explanations of that card because this is the space for your cards, but I thought to clear that out n.n

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I agree with you, hand traps are hateful. As I told you earlier Slime Girl doesn't have a Super Poly-like effect because   a) the opponent would have to spend yet another valuable resource just to stop her) and b) If you run more than 1 Slime Girl, you can bring a second 1, as it doesn't have HOPT, AND she doesn't specify original characteristics, so she's copying the copy lol. Don't wanna go further with explanations of that card because this is the space for your cards, but I thought to clear that out n.n

Okay clear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...