Flame Wingman + Ancient Gear Golem Fusion | Ancient HERO Geared Wingman [PAJ]

PrimeAceJohn

f9d7b1282227.jpg

This card came from a submitted suggestion from my suggestion box. If you'd like to see certain cards/content on this page, drop it in the suggestion box. You can access the link to the suggestion box from this post. Please read rules/clarifications before submitting your suggestion. 

Ancient HERO Geared Wingman
EARTH | [Level 8]
[Machine / Fusion / Effect]
1 “HERO” Fusion Monster + 1 “Ancient Gear” Monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned using a Level 8 or higher “Ancient Gear” Monster as Fusion Material: You can destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If an opponent’s monster attacks a face-up “HERO” monster you control with a lower Level and ATK than the attacking monster, you can add both targets to the hand, then banish 1 “Polymerization” or “Fusion” Spell from your hand, Deck, or GY: Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck. You can only use this effect of “Ancient HERO Geared Wingman” once per Duel. When this card destroys a monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Traps until the end of the Damage Step.
ATK/ 3100   DEF/ 3100
- The fusion of this card is in reference Season 1 Episode 1 of GX - where Flame Wingman battles Ancient Gear Golem in the duel against Dr. Crowler.

Artwork is formed/designed by me
Edits are done by me
CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Google Images

• PrimeAceJohn changed the title to Flame Wingman + Ancient Gear Golem Fusion | Ancient HERO Geared Wingman [PAJ]

wait did the fusion material changed? since i swear the earlier version only need generic machine. that being said. since the pop effects already lock on using Golem as mat its much better for this card to adopt Red-Eyes Dragoon style of material instead by having the ancient gear requirement become "Ancient Gear Monster or machine monster"

the contact fusion wording is a bit weird that im sure its a mistake, instead of target the correct wording is "battling monsters". while this card bounce opponent stuff idk it warrant once per duel clause. its quite situational since not all monster that can attack your monster to have level. having it only summoned this way once per turn is enough

the rest of the effect is fine and on point in flavor

13 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

wait did the fusion material changed? since i swear the earlier version only need generic machine. that being said. since the pop effects already lock on using Golem as mat its much better for this card to adopt Red-Eyes Dragoon style of material instead by having the ancient gear requirement become "Ancient Gear Monster or machine monster"

the contact fusion wording is a bit weird that im sure its a mistake, instead of target the correct wording is "battling monsters". while this card bounce opponent stuff idk it warrant once per duel clause. its quite situational since not all monster that can attack your monster to have level. having it only summoned this way once per turn is enough

the rest of the effect is fine and on point in flavor

Yeah I did change the card up a bit. The first effect was way too bloated and I made it more complex than it needed to be.

For the material, that is something I'm considering. I think that's something I may change in the near future.

And yeah the contact fusion thing is a bit weird in its wording, I might also change that. As far as the once per duel thing, I considered it being once per turn instead but idk that adding to the hand thing to bring out a 3100 beater seems pretty strong to me. I gotta think about that one a little more.

Archived