may be the ugliest card you've ever seen | E-HERO Ojama Neos [PAJ]

PrimeAceJohn

f938efb747b7.jpg

This card came from a submitted suggestion from my suggestion box. If you'd like to see certain cards/content on this page, drop it in the suggestion box. You can access the link to the suggestion box from this post. Please read rules/clarifications before submitting your suggestion. 

Elemental HERO Ojama Neos
LIGHT | [ 7]

[Warrior / Fusion / Effect]
"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1+ (max. 3) “Ojama” monster(s)
When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can select Monster Card Zones up to the number of “Ojama” monsters used as Fusion Material for the Summon this card; the selected zones cannot be used. Gains 300 DEF for each other “Ojama” monster on the field. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can change this card’s battle position, then switch this card’s ATK/DEF until the End Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle and would send it to the GY: Banish it instead, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 “Ojama” monster from your hand, Deck, or GY. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: You can destroy 1 face-up “Ojama” monster on the field, instead.

ATK/ 0   DEF/ 2500

- In the artwork of this card, Ojama Yellow is dressed in its hero costume, which is what it wore in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Episode 87 and 88 - the episodes where Jaden used the "Ojama" trio monsters in his deck to help break Chazz's mind control. 

Artwork is formed/designed by me  
 Edits are done by me  
 CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Google Images
Series 10 Template Creds: 9558able

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I didn't believe the post until I saw it. 1. Kuddos, when you draw your own card it's pretty amazing. 2. It's a surprisingly fun card for casual play, enabling itself without Country and even having banishing removal (Wish it was pre-combat like eater because lets face it, Ojamas aren't going to become tier 0 by throwing another archetype inside it....unless.).

I also love the references and how a "Hero" in Ojamas is willing to let others take the fall, truly one for our hearts, and their spleens.