Are Romsforever website legal?

paul54254

I don't know if there legal or not, but what I do know is that you gotta make sure that the Rom/Emulator you download doesn't have contain any kind of Virus/Malware so I wouldn't worry only about how legal it is but you should be asking yourself this Question because Roms are Pirated/Cracked Software I wouldn't advice you to Run those Roms on your Real Computer/OS on the Bare Mental Hardware I would advice you to run it in a Virtual Machine and it be downloaded in a Virtual Machine. Don't Believe me then watch these 2 videos you probably have a Virus infected Computer Right about now. You should learn about Computer Safety the Internet can be a Very Dangerous Place sometimes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, Luxx 6969 said:

It doesn't matter if they are legal or not, the important thing is that you can have the privilege of being able to play thousands of games like at website that if you had to buy them one by one you could never in your life

You're right, it's quite profitable

Edited by Minnazun