400th Post Celebration ~ 11 Card Set ~ "The Neon Darkness" ~

Noble Legend

This card set was made to celebrate my 400th Post! (4 star, woohoo!). Anyway, here are the cards from the set ^_^.

62347fq8.jpg62347ir5.jpg62347hp0.jpg62347mo7.jpg62347zz7.jpg62347xj7.jpg62347jt1.jpg62347ql4.jpg62347te1.jpg62347hk3.jpg62347zv6.jpg

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own or credit from any artwork used.

000- Maxarkes from DA

001- Maxarkes from DA

002- Maxarkes from DA

003- Maxarkes from DA

004- Maxarkes from DA

005- Wolfberserker on Photobucket

006- Maxarkes from DA

007- Unknown artist from DA

008- Unknown artist from DA

009- Unknown artist from DA

010- Maxarkes from DA

Congrats on the 400 posts. Amazing cards. Very flexible, balanced, and versatile. The only thing I would change is the OCG on "Darkshine Alchemist". I would rewrite it to look like this:

"The attribute of this card is also treated as FIRE. If a "Darkshine" monster you control inflicts damage to a player, by discarding this card from your hand, the damage is doubled."

Unless of course, that wasn't the effect your were trying to accomplish. If so, then ignore the previous. And I'm not really one to correct OCG, it's no big deal. But if I can help, then I'm glad.

Anyway, again, awesome cards. 9/10

Very good. Its perfect! 10/10 Good pictures!!! Also' date=' congrats one being a 4 star! Now try being a 5 star :D

[/quote']

I hope I can manage getting 600 more posts :P

Really good. Great pictures' date=' great effects, and congrats on having 400 posts!

[/quote']

Thanks! ^_^

Congrats on the 400 posts. Amazing cards. Very flexible' date=' balanced, and versatile. The only thing I would change is the OCG on "Darkshine Alchemist". I would rewrite it to look like this:

"The attribute of this card is also treated as FIRE. If a "Darkshine" monster you control inflicts damage to a player, by discarding this card from your hand, the damage is doubled."

Unless of course, that wasn't the effect your were trying to accomplish. If so, then ignore the previous. And I'm not really one to correct OCG, it's no big deal. But if I can help, then I'm glad.

Anyway, again, awesome cards. 9/10

[/quote']

Darth Browarod checked over the effects for OCG errors, but I'm not sure lol. Thanks anyway.

Pics: Cool

OCG: Good

Balance: Ok

9.75/10 and congratz.

Lol, did you get a PM as well DeMeNTeD? :P

Archived