♪♫Downloaded♫♪ {Meti} (Semi-Tech)

Careless Whisper

What do you mean by "|Ink?", Uchiha?

And I already know that Sasuke and Tech don't match, I didn't care.

Really? There's no light or depth? I thought it was plainly obvious where the light was coming from, and that place should match with the render.

And, I put that large clipping mask of his eyes in the foreground so the depth would be tried. I guess it didn't work out.

And I didn't think it needed shadows becasue he's supposedly in a non-worldly white room with no doors or windows. Just abunch of holograms of technical things and stuff.

But thanks for the CnC. I appreciate it..

What do you mean by "|Ink?"' date=' Uchiha?

And I already know that Sasuke and Tech don't match, I didn't care.

Really? There's no light or depth? I thought it was plainly obvious where the light was coming from, and that place should match with the render.

And, I put that large clipping mask of his eyes in the foreground so the depth would be tried. I guess it didn't work out.

And I didn't think it needed shadows becasue he's supposedly in a non-worldly white room with no doors or windows. Just abunch of holograms of technical things and stuff.

But thanks for the CnC. I appreciate it..

[/quote']lInk = fasttype FOR link

it does not

first of all its gray.

and its way too blended

... Alright.. Look at the lighter side of his shirt and tell me that. I'm pretty sure it's the exact same color at the lighter side of the background. How I know is because I did a much larger version of the render (original render without shrinking it) and then did a shrink-IWarp on that larger version. The focal point of the IWarp was precisely where the scaled-render's neck-center is.

And how is it way-too-blended? I didn't even use much of any blending effects.

Archived