ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

Okay...

Name: Rokujo Miharu

Age(Preferd to be 11-16): 14

Changeling type: Djin (Werewolf & Vampire)

Good or bad: Good, then bad, then good, then maybe bad again, then, finally, good, and possibly etc...

Bio: There are no records about Rokujo as of today.

[spoiler=Appearance: ]Night_Rite_by_Yue_Iceseal.jpg

M/F: Male

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:accepted.Ill be The person who finds you all to start off

Emily woke Up,Her room was a mess.homework Tearded up everywhere.She Felt ill.She Just wanted to Be sick.She heard the Head careworker Coming.She tried to clean up.

"What has happended to THIS ROOM?!"He belowed at her.

"I WOULDNT DO THIS TO MY STUFF!MY STUFF?!"She argued back

"I DONT CARE CLEAN IT UP!!!"he answerd

"NO!"

"CLEAN IT UP OR ITS THE BELLOWS!"

The belows.A place emily had been when she didnt solcilize.Drugged at least 20 times,The noob.

"Ummm exuse me....Someone is here to see Emily"That was wendy,Everyone liked her

Rokujo had no home to sleep in, because he was outcasted by societ for no reason, maybe because he was too different? Stands out too muc? A loner? Nobody really knows except for him.

Rokujo was sitting on a tree branch, staring up at the sky, thinking about how life has been for himself. At the same time, he was staring at the moon, it glow so vuneralbe, and pale.

Emily got Dressed and Went o see the Man claiming to be her 'Uncle'.She looked at the man,Skinnny and Pale.He was diszscussing with the Headcareworker,They were argueing.

"I have travelled for at least 7 Hours here from london,All i ask for is 10 Minutes with my Neice"Said Her uncle

"Well sir its not a visiting day....."Replied the Careworker.

"Well,the Police wouldnt want to Know about what REALLY happend to that boy,On the field trip when he broke his arm"

As he said that everything stopped.Emily had Sit in the waiting room and Trided to hide,She wasnt meant to come down.

"Emily,Theres no point in hideing..........."

I got to try this.

Name: Tom (also goes by Tim)

Age(Preferd to be 11-16):15

Changeling type: Werewolf

Good or bad: good

Bio: was bitten by a wolf when he was young. he is now seeking peace where ever he can. He lives with in the humans who dont suspect that he is anything but human. He is normally a silent type, but can get carried away with conversations somtimes. He is also the top of his class in school, even if he misses a day because he is accidently stuck as a werewolf during a few full moons.

Appearance: will edit in after I get to a aster working computer

M/F:M

Name: Fabian

Changeling type: Demon (so far there aren't any i think, lol)

Good or bad: Evil (can i become good later in the RP? O.o (or maybe a sad dying ending =P))

Bio: My past is a black hole. I don't how long i've been living, nor i know how long i've been what i am, maybe my whole life, maybe not even that long. Nothing of that matters anyhow. Noone wants to hang out with me... nor i want to. Maybe i'm a loner, maybe i'm the problem, but i don't care about that, i'm who i am, they can't change me, nor i want to change, i will let them know my pain, feel it. The only thing i live for now.....is destruction. (well, is this a bio? coz i got carried away, lol)

Appearance: just a normal kid, but is kinda pale, and has white eyes and around the eyes it's black. Also have black hair that kinda long, it rests on my eyes. In demon form my skin becomes dark, with white armor-like thingies. I also sprout black wings and my hair becomes white.

M/F: Male

Archived