ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have no clue ask him,"She replied to them both.

"All three of you are things called changelings,I need your help to defend yourseles and the other Races,Just me alone cannot stop th evil that is my brother.Emily here is in danger,she is the last werewolf of her Type,My brother belives in a legend where he is a powerful creature and a werewolf stands in his way,This werewolf is emily."

"That one...Youll soon learn how to do this spit things,Wich one of my demon workers can do,Its rare when your an adult.If you touch it itll absorb the thing that touched it,the more the victim struggles the more it absorbs it.The deomon is the only one who can set the victim free.I will also be teaching you all how to turn into your Changeling forms in about 2 days.You better also do some research on your types."

"That not your full form,Your full form is either a big demon,Strong and Smart or a small demon,Sneaky and the touchest bit stupid.Same with emily though females are usally small but smartness or any things like that dont effect them.And with rokujo,He can half of a werewolfs appearance,Or its powers"

Archived