He leaves us with humble memories of him

JesusofChaos™

Soon he will be gone' date='and he will be thinking that he did the best job a President can do

[/quote']

which he didn't since he left the US with an economic crisis & international unpopularity

And he'll just continue to insist it's a small price to pay for the war on terror, even though he's shot the economy down to the point where even the great depression in the 30s seems better than now

Soon he will be gone' date='and he will be thinking that he did the best job a President can do

[/quote']

which he didn't since he left the US with an economic crisis & international unpopularity

And he'll just continue to insist it's a small price to pay for the war on terror, even though he's shot the economy down to the point where even the great depression in the 30s seems better than now

hope Obama will be the Roosevelt of the 21st century & change the world as he had claimed

[/quote']

hope Obama will be the Roosevelt of the 21st century & change the world as he had claimed

I hope for that too, most presidents only promise everything but in the end do nothing

[/quote']

I hope for that too, most presidents only promise everything but in the end do nothing

You know, it is kind of weird that even an Asian like me is so anxious over the matters of America...what's up with that?

[/quote']

You know, it is kind of weird that even an Asian like me is so anxious over the matters of America...what's up with that?

*shrugs* Well answer me this: do you believe the rest of the world will go on if the US collapses?

The US is supposed to be this beacon of democracy (and' date=' yes, to satiate those fundamentalists: Christianity). Therefore...

[/quote']

Pfffft. Some democracy. Every nation we end up occupying (while we insist we're liberators) we end up choosing the country's fate for them (while manipulating the fact we really gave them a choice in the matter)

[/quote']

*shrugs* Well answer me this: do you believe the rest of the world will go on if the US collapses?

The world will still go on, it is just that US is a strong country that has sunk into the global system over the years after WWII.

[/quote']

The world will still go on, it is just that US is a strong country that has sunk into the global system over the years after WWII.

And the world merely needs to readjust itself if it comes to that

Archived