It's a rock hard, but hard to pick up card

You might as well make a beatstick fusion monster made from another beatstick fusion monster and a high level ritual monster.

Evil Hero Dark Gaia. :o

I was thinking of that impossible to get out blue eyes dragon warrior thing' date=' but he works too.

[/quote']

That's actually ok to get out. You can use a Fusion substitute monster like Versago the Destroyer with black luster soldier, as it doesn't specify that you have to use the exact fusion monsters.

I actually made a deck with 3 Black Luster Soldier and 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon based around Dragon Master Knight.

True story.

That one Chain Material Catapult Turtle deck?

So since I heard how McHale made these cards so broken in this Deck, I decided to make an Ultimate Obedient Fiend Deck. My main strategy is to play Storm Neos, blow up back row, then next turn play Fiend and do some nasty damage. I hope McHale can make it good when I submit it to him.

So since I heard how McHale made these cards so broken in this Deck' date=' I decided to make an Ultimate Obedient Fiend Deck. My main strategy is to play Storm Neos, blow up back row, then next turn play Fiend and do some nasty damage. I hope McHale can make it good when I submit it to him.

[/quote']

lol. He'd probably claim it was such a broken card that ultimate obedient fiend would be emergency-baned just days after the first jump it was played in.

Guest PikaPerson01

It's a difficult investment, but it can be done. Dump Neos with Lightning Vortex or Prisma or something. Dump Yubel with Armageddon Knight or Grepher. Limit Reverse and Swing of Memories. Summon Wiseman. It's far from a playable strategy, especially in this meta, but I do promise I have no way of finishing this sentence

I was pissed I pulled this. So many other cards I could have gotten' date=' but no, I got this.[/b']

On Topic: Bad card. Far to hard to summon, and even if it does come out it isn't likely to last last long on the field.

I Know how you feel bro ;)

It's a difficult investment' date=' but it can be done. Dump Neos with Lightning Vortex or Prisma or something. Dump Yubel with Armageddon Knight or Grepher. Limit Reverse and Swing of Memories. Summon Wiseman. It's far from a playable strategy, especially in this meta, but I do promise I have no way of finishing this sentence

[/quote']

If you Prisma Neos at least it saves you one card.

Archived