Jump to content

Ren✧

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    10,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Ren✧ last won the day on September 7 2015

Ren✧ had the most liked content!

About Ren✧

  • Birthday July 22

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Contact Methods

  • DB Name
    ~Renegade~

Recent Profile Visitors

35,155 profile views

Ren✧'s Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

465

Reputation

  1. I don't get involved YCM politics too much, I'm usually too far removed to notice or care, but not having Winter around all the time was a blessing and yeah I think Roxas holding him accountable is what mods are here to do. It really sucks that this is how things are turning out.

  2. Toast to Saiku for inspiring real, positive change

  3. Yui tends to be right

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. The Amazing Avian

      The Amazing Avian

      THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX AND YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN. SEE NORMALLY IN THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE, YOU GOT A 33 AND 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I GOT A 66 AND 2/3% CHANCE BECAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND ISNT EVEN GONNA TRY!

    3. The Amazing Avian

      The Amazing Avian

      SO YOU TAKE YOUR 33 AND 1/3% CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT A 8 AND 1/3 CHANCE AT WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 AND 2/3 TO THAT I GOT 141 AND 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. SEE THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

    4. BT 

      BT 

      YESSSS Amazing Avian just yes

  4. Chainlink A group of Trap Monsters, similar to the Tiki Cards, that gain stats, special effects depending on which number in the chain they were activated. They are supported by a field spell that increases the Chain number of the archetype's cards when activated in a Chain Link Spell-Sworn
  5. Jokerogue A group of DARK Spellcaster and Warrior-Type monsters with an affinity for gimmicky turnarounds. The Spellcasters are all low-leveled monsters with an effect that when they attack or attacked, you can return them to your hand, before Damage Calculation, and Special Summon 1 Warrior-type Jokerogue in their place. Delphi's Disciples
  6. Signal Soldiers A set of LIGHT and EARTH Warrior-Type monsters that rely heavily on their archetype-specific spell cards. The monsters are able to activate their archetype-specific spells from the deck after fulfilling certain requirements.The spell cards gain an extra ability when activated from the deck by a Signal Soldier monster. [spoiler=Example Cards] Signal Soldier Infantry LIGHT **** If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can activate 1 "Signaled Strike" Spell Card from your Deck. You cannot activate any other Spell Cards this turn, except for "Signaled Strike" Spell Cards. Signaled Strike - Medical Relief Quick-Play Spell Card Gain 1000 Life Points. If this card is activated from the Deck by the effect of a "Signal Soldier" monster: Draw 1 card. Children of Rome
  7. *tries to find non-sexual alternate art of Gemini Elf*

  8. No motivation. No inspiration. Self-hatred. The crosses that all artists must bear.

  9. Today marks my 5th year anniversary on this site. I have been here far too long...

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. BT 

      BT 

      noice. I got a rep. I bet no one remembers me as one of the best card makers back in the day... I got ring rust tho

    3. Nicο

      Nicο

      Yeah I remember you as showcase stuff.

       

      I remember Renegade from old clubs like Pokemon and Ben 10 stuff. I know your big on RPs but I don't really know anybody because of that since it's not quite my thing.

    4. BT 

      BT 

      didnt know those clubs existed. I used to make Ben 10 cards in 07-08. yeah... (BT is BenTennyson)... yeah....

      I am more showcase now (btw sorry for hijacking ur status Renegade)

       

      Still do some cards. as I said rusty

  10. Instructions very clear, rode a walrus into battle.

  11. An old RPing friend of mine and I have started a new RP. Give it a look! http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/338716-teen-titans-twilight-of-the-gods-ooc/

  12. Tomorrow I will legally be an adult and if that's not the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard then you obviously haven't met me.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Ren✧

      Ren✧

      more concerned that i will be marked with a title of competence when I am so obviously not

    3. Sploda

      Sploda

      I've come to the conclusion that just because the government says it, doesn't mean it's true.

    4. Jord200

      Jord200

      It doesn't change much.

×
×
  • Create New...