Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ: (draws) first due to her effect i can call back my D.D. Angel from my play

212666.jpg

AJ: next i'll summon my Angel of Penitence in attack mode

212666.jpg

AJ: now Pot of Greed (draws 2 cards and smiles) next i'll activate the spell card Synchro Adjustment, if i pay 500 LP per level i can increase the level of 1 Tuner monster i have on the field, so first i'll pay 1000 LP to increase my Tuner's level by 2

AJ: 6000

Crystal: 7000

AJ: now let the skies divide and may the heveans reign judgement on all who dare defy him! Synchro Summon, NEO ANGEL- AZAZEL!!!

212666.jpg

AJ: now my angel attack Crystal directly

AJ: 6000

Crystal: 3500

AJ: (suddenly AJ goes down on one knee) ngh! guess i......can't quite controll it...yet...

Michael: "Thank you. First, i will set one monster in face-down defense position, and now i activate Last Will, now i can summon one monster with 1500 or less ATK from my deck, and i choose Witch of the Black Forest!" and now i set 2 face downs, your turn, my king"

monsters:2

S&T:2

Hand:1

LP:8000

OoC: the first image doesnt come up but nevermind

Crystal didn't have time to ponder over whether AJ was going to be fine. She drew and looked at the field. With the card in her hand ... what was she going to do?

It's a deep choice... "I'll play Monster Reborn on my Jinzo! And I'll call it a turn."

Thank you, my lord, I activate giant Trunade which sends your cards back to your hand. Then I activate six samurai united. I summon The Six Samurai - Irou!, now I can special summon my Grandmaster of the six samurai I tribute my united card to draw two cards. now Irou destroy the face down and Grandmaster destroyes the witch!

2100-1200=900

Michael7100

Seijin:8000

I place 1 card face down and end my turn.

(as soon as you draw I activate threatning roar!)

--i know, i tried reposting it but it didn't work, the effect is when it's removed from play from the field or graveyard it can be special summoned on my standby phase, pretty similar to D. D. Survivor

AJ: yeah...guess it is (suddenly Ruby appears along side AJ)

Ruby: (panicing) AJ Crystal! someone's attacking Peter!!!

Both are staring blindly at each other, trying to call each others bluff, Then Pearl ran at him, shoving him into the wall, face first.

Peter: Ow!

Pearl climbs under the bed and grabs the dagger, she points the pointed part at the back of his neck

Pearl: Now then, you fight patheticly, but now it's time to do you in...

Michael: It was Sangan! now, because of it's effect, i put Right Arm of the Forbidden One into my hand. My move, first i activate Pot of Greed! Now i put one monster face down and activate Double Summon! To put another card face down and put and place two cards face down

Monsters: 3

S&T: 2

Hand: 1

"Oh great, that's another duel we won't finish," said Crystal as her monsters vanished. Suddenly her Dark Magician appeared as they ran to help Peter. When they were nearing his dorm, they stopped as a man blocked their path. Behind him was a Buster Blader...

"You!" cried Crystal. "You were the one who lured me to the woods!" He laughed.

"Oh yes indeed," answered the man. "Do you know why? The smoke you inhaled ... it creates an anti version of you! Chris is the name, and I'll take your Spellcasters down with my warriors!"

--guys i'm really sry but i have to get to work, however i'm 5 stars now! coolness!!! Super or Leonic can controll my character for now, later guys, sry!

AJ: huh is that E-hero Neos?

Ruby: it's probably about Peter, come on! we have to go help him!!!

Seijin:Dang, a sangan(can sangan still have it's effect if it was killed by Irou's effect?) and I see he runs exodia.(draws) fine I'll set one card and special Summon great shogun Shien(ATK:2500 DEF:2400), I also summon the six samurai - Yaichi! who i'll have destroy on of your face downs. next Ill have Irou destroy your face down immediately. and I have the grandmaster and great shogun destroy your monsters. end turn

Seijin:Huh... I don't know, it doesn't sound so good over there. maybe we should, what about you luke?

OoC: OK AJ

Suddenly the Buster Blader jumped up and swung his sword down at Dark Magician. At once DM rolled out of the way and fired a blast at Buster, who stealthily blocked with the blade of his sword. While the two duel spirits fought, Crystal turned to Chris.

"What purpose do you have doing this?" demanded Crystal as the two spirits continued to battle. Chris laughed.

"We are your dark counterparts. Ruby died, and her lover is getting sweet sweet revenge," said Chris darkly. "Enough Buster! We'll meet again Crystal." At once he and his duel spirit ran backwards into the shadows and out of sight. Crystal ran over to her Dark Magician.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine," he answered, even though there was now a thin scratch on his armour. "Let's get back to Peter."

Archived