Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael: i draw! i summon Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord! In order to summon him, i send all monster cards in my Graveyard to my deck! It is normally a setback, but not this time! I don't even have to shuffle and i can put them wherever i want! (It exists, trust me) so i put my exodia pieces at the top of my deck! I activate my trap, Exodia's servitude!163083.jpg

since i have a monster with "Forbidden" in it's card name on the field, no monster effects, traps, or spells

can be negated for three turns, including your own, so that's good for you and me!. Also, both our life points are halfed.

Michael: Well, we're here, remember what's in your hand and on the field and we will continue this later.

fine, i activate my last dark hole! They never let me down, so i have two. my face-down monster was Witch of the Black Forest! Good thing too, that's my last monster that can put an exodia piece in my hand! and now, since you can't negate it because of Exodia's servitude, i chose Exodia the forbidden one to send to my hand. Exodia spirit, we got another customer! Exodia, obliterate! Now come on! we got to help whoever's in that dorm! Good game! You had me there for a second. I never had a more adrenaline and excitement packed duel!

Pearl glows and fores her way out of captivity.

Pearl: You people are sick! Everyone is your enemy, you should care only for yourself, love only yourself... like I do, live for your purpose, I live up to that... my purpose is to kill everyone but me... by any means necesary! I will be back, Peter, I will take you out, armed I will be, but nothing will stop me since we can't send ourselves to the shadows, I'll be coming after you, and your friends! [vanishes]

Archived