Morgan LeFlay Posted April 9, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 9, 2009 I am ending the round a day early, today is the last day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 10, 2009 Round 3 brackets are up, I have made this 3 rounds instead of 4. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 10, 2009 Report Share Posted April 10, 2009 I won...and Karl was cheating..he moved Land Mine, and i didn't notice...< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 11, 2009 Just because the round is 5 days long doesn't mean you have to use all 5 days >_>; Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 11, 2009 Report Share Posted April 11, 2009 ??? What..?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 11, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 11, 2009 Lol, I just want to see if I make it into finals is all, don't mind me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 13, 2009 bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 14, 2009 Report Share Posted April 14, 2009 I beat adran 2-1... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 14, 2009 Round 4 is up, sorry Adran.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adran Posted April 14, 2009 Report Share Posted April 14, 2009 I don't care. The game wont be fun until there are more options and people aren't all doing the same thing. Every deck I faced had basically the exact same monsters >.> Honestly I couldn't have won when everyone is using pretty much only the strongest level 4 monsters instead of trying for variety, same as they do in the TCG. I never really expected to make it to the finals anyway. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 15, 2009 Report Share Posted April 15, 2009 So, when next round is coming? I didn't got my new opponent...only thing i know is that i didn't lose till now, i won against 2 opponents, and another 1 gave up..so its 3:0 for me till now <<... Adran, you can't expect each deck is different when there is 100 cards in game..but each deck i faced was a little different, what is good enough for now...lets say there is 3 decks right now : beatdown with high atk monsters, thunder-type deck, and synchro deck...there are some other variants, and some other decks, that are not so good yet i guess.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adran Posted April 15, 2009 Report Share Posted April 15, 2009 i'm just saying its kind of annoying that i was the only one who at least appeared to have attempted to make as unique a deck as possible is all. all the other decks seemed extremely similar, and mainly attacked with the 1900 atk normal, D.D., and synchros. I don't really recall seeing many other cards. Though that might be my poor memory. I'm just saying it was kind of repetitive. The game probably wont be any fun till there are 3 or more sets. At least for me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 15, 2009 Report Share Posted April 15, 2009 Anyway, i pm'ed Tommers2008 for duel, so i am waiting now for reply... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 15, 2009 Report Share Posted April 15, 2009 Im ready whenever you are... EDIT : I am going asleep now, and i won't be on again for between 10-15 hours.. if you are online within the next 10 minutes i shall be around but after that i won't sorry... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 16, 2009 Report Share Posted April 16, 2009 I lost to nightmarian.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 16, 2009 Report Share Posted April 16, 2009 I won against tommers ... <<; Yaaay, i am in finals xD... Â Btw what is with Snitch?? I didn't see him lately? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 16, 2009 Report Share Posted April 16, 2009 And btw, for future tournaments....1st place should duel against 4th place, and 2nd place should duel against 3rd place... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 ^ This... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adran Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 Yeah, I can't think of anything witty enough to say to what Neo said either Tommers. >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 And btw' date=' for future tournaments....1st place should duel against 4th place, and 2nd place should duel against 3rd place...[/quote']Â I used bottomatic, it's supposed to be random Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nightmarian Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 Yes, but no one can be sure is that random thing true...thats the point...if we could, then it would be ok...When you and Snitch will duel?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adran Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 i can be sure, i was there when he did it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tommers2008 Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 Just take screenshot, In future for semi/quarter finals and stuff it should be top v bottom... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adran Posted April 17, 2009 Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 I disagree. I'm pretty sure ALL the brackets were random. And I think that's the way it should be. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morgan LeFlay Posted April 17, 2009 Author Report Share Posted April 17, 2009 All the brackets were random, I do not need to prove a thing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.