El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Yes, it's true.... if it wasn't for this damn club you made I could be wiith my gf right now eating somewhere and hanging out with my friends! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 OMG, YCMaker was on in the last 15 minutes o.O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Wow, he comes on pretty often believe it or not. He just doesn't post XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Riiiiiiight... I believe that about as much as I believe Yuki's a charitable person... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Stfu.... I check the online list alot and he's on there often! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Okay, fine, whatevs... anyway, new topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Chibis that aren't Hinagiku? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Chibi Isumi!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 I can't believe Isumi is 13.... she looks like... 10. Same with Nagi.... and the comedy chick I can't remember. And Isumi turns into a chibi when she gets lost or people ignore her! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 I love chibi isumi!! She has such a bad sense of direction, it's so cute XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Yes, yes it is. You could send her to the next door house and she'd get lost! Btw, up to chapter 84 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Zero's in ch 100somethin XD BTW, you can send her to take out the garbage and she;ll get lost... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 You can send her into the other room and she'll get lost! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 you can look to the side, and she;ll be gone. Just like that XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 1, 2010 Report Share Posted February 1, 2010 Isumi is such an easy target to pick on... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 she's so cute though! XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 2, 2010 Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 Yes, yes she is. Btw, I got my report card toady.... not what I was hoping for.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 I didn't get my report card ^.^ And I know it'sABBD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 2, 2010 Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 You got a D? That's sad.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 I didn't studyI didn't do workI didn't complete testsI didn't try it's funny, cause I had an A during the first quarter. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 2, 2010 Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 O.o I was disappointed because my lowest grade was a B+ and my highest was an A- Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 hahaha. I'm never dissapointed in grades, as I believe the grading scale is fail. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 2, 2010 Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 Nononononoooooo....... I'm not disappointed in THEM, I'm disappointed that this means I won't get a free.... something. When I get all As I get to have anything I want, no charge, all paid by my parents. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DL Posted February 2, 2010 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 haha, I do not need money. munny iz 4 n00bz... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Make Posted February 2, 2010 Report Share Posted February 2, 2010 -_- We'll see who doesn't need money when I'm getting paid 150 grand a year and you're lying on the edge of a street deAD. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.