Urphiel, "Arckcestial" Archetype BOSS Monster (UPDATED)

Urphiel, The High Arckcestial

Urphieal.thumb.png.a22aada21252f237727d65a5b2b2af30.png

Urphiel, The High Arckcestial

LIGHT  Rank 4

[ Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect ]

3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters

Gains 300 ATK and DEF for each material attached to it. During the Main Phase, when your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster. You can only use each of the following effects of "Urphiel, The High Arckcestial" once per turn. During the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; all face-up monsters your opponent curently controls lose 300 ATK for each LIGHT monster in your GY. During the End Phase: You can send 1 "Arckcestial" monster from your Deck to the GY.

ATK/ 3000 DEF/300

Master Duel Summon Cut-In!

UrphielSummonCutIn.thumb.png.a4e33633952811537c33dcbf4ef51e77.png

Urphiel.thumb.jpg.9dc2094aa2db2bfb88a2e05c328d37b3.jpg

What are your thoughts of this card I made, specially the slight revisions

Edited by CJEA_XTIAN
UPDATES!!!
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

The cut in looks really cool, but I think that the three spellcaster investment is a little steep for a monster negate.

Is it costly? or should I replace it with 'card or effects'. I'm planning to make main deck monster that can summon this one even in the first turn. Or making a monster counterpart for negating Spell/Trap. 

46 minutes ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

Is it costly? or should I replace it with 'card or effects'. I'm planning to make main deck monster that can summon this one even in the first turn. Or making a monster counterpart for negating Spell/Trap. 

If you are going to give this an archetypal way to summon it then that is a different story. Having a one card combo that gets this thing out then there isn’t a problem with its power level. I saw that the materials were semi-generic and assumed it would be generic support for spellcasters.

2 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

If you are going to give this an archetypal way to summon it then that is a different story. Having a one card combo that gets this thing out then there isn’t a problem with its power level. I saw that the materials were semi-generic and assumed it would be generic support for spellcasters.

I'm adjusting the materials. I'm going to include like "3 Level 4 'archetype' monster". Going to revise the name too. Been thinking of punchier name. :D

3 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Nah this thing is fine its way more balanced that Shock Master.

I'm changing the name. HAHAHAH. and that Xyx monster has a supporting field spell and synchro monster. I'm just doing the MD style and revisions on some effects 

3 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Nah this thing is fine its way more balanced that Shock Master.

I'm changing the name. HAHAHAH. and that Xyx monster has a supporting field spell and synchro monster. I'm just doing the MD style and revisions on some effects 

2 hours ago, CJEA_XTIAN said:

Alright you don't need to archetype lock this guy he is balanced it needs 3 Level 4's. But sounds good for the field spell and same change is fine. Materials are balanced they don't make this guy busted.

45 minutes ago, Jakkapat said:

Ahh, I love it. Damn the card art, the editing, and the way you present it. It looks really nice. This monster is quite powerful. But for me it's not too over the top.

Thanks for the appreciation! The whole took me a day from conceptualization, editing, and all! 😅 I'm trying not to make OP cards. Balanced cards are the best. 

46 minutes ago, ObexKing said:

How on god's green earth did you do this and can please be my teacher.

I'm not that good. 😅 I only use Photoshop. LOL

51 minutes ago, Jakkapat said:

Ahh, I love it. Damn the card art, the editing, and the way you present it. It looks really nice. This monster is quite powerful. But for me it's not too over the top.

THANK YOU!!! Glad everyone's appreciating what I'm trying to do. 😁Good to know that the monster I made is not that OP. 😁

Just now, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

These cards are balanced though don't change their effects.

👌👌👌👌 I'll just change the name. I'm still struggling with the archetype. Lol

2 minutes ago, ObexKing said:

Y E S

Maybe later once I have decided with the final archetype. 😅👌🤣

11 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

Might I suggest the name “Arcestial”? As a mix between Archangels and Celestials.

NICCEEEEEEE. THAT'S FIRE!. Also I came up with "Himmelchorian" 😅🤣🤣🤣

12 minutes ago, LazerSwordKirbo said:

Might I suggest the name “Arcestial”? As a mix between Archangels and Celestials.

Can I use the archetype you suggested?

• CJEA_XTIAN changed the title to Urphiel, "Arckcestial" Archetype BOSS Monster (UPDATED)