Tournament of Warriors ~ 16 places remain!

Bassa

Welcome to my first contest in a very long time. With the new Forum I am going to have to make a few changes to the rules of this. This is a 1 Round Contest, winner takes all. Here We Go...

[spoiler=Rules]All YCM Rules Apply

No Ripping

No Swearing

No Harsh Comments On Other Peoples Cards

[spoiler=Entry Fee]As we don't have points any more, how about 1 Rep?

[spoiler=Prizes]The Prize is:

• 1st - 6 Rep
  • 2nd - 3 Rep
  • 3rd - 1 Rep

[spoiler=Task]Make a Monster Card with a nice Effect

[spoiler=Entries so Far]1. In Color

2. TERMAS84

3. Pikadude

The Deadline for cards is a week after I get 8 entries...

i might as well put my card up even if i dont get in.

131538.jpg

FLIP: Both players draw a card, depending on what card is drawn the flowing effect activates.

@Monster. Specail summon it to your opponents side of the field, if that monster cannot be summoned by this affect send it to the graveyard.

@Spell or Trap. Add the drawn card to your opponents hand.

I use @ cause im not sure how to do black dots

I like to join! ;)

103za0j.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Robotic Armor Series-L[/b]]

When this card is Summoned, equip it to a face-up monster that have last digit 5 or less in its Serial Numbers (you choose). The equipped monster gain ATK and DEF equal to its first digit in its Serial Numbers x 200. Once per turn, you can sum all face-up cards Serial Numbers. If the total sum equal to 80000000 or more, return all other monsters to its owner hand. If the total sum equal to 79999999 or less, you can draw 1 additional card from your Deck during your next Draw Phase. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, return this card to your hand.

Guest Overdrive™

Here is mine -> volcanic support

239164.jpg

Effect:Select and remove from play up to 3 Monster Cards in your Deck. Inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each Pyro-Type Monster removed from play by this Effect. When this Card is face-up in Defense Position, select 1 "Tri-Blaze Accelerator" or 1 "Blaze Accelerator" in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. When this Card is destroyed, add 1 Level 4 or lower "Volcanic" Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Guest Striker

I'm in...

128884.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner monster + 1 or more DARK non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon and its own effect. This card is also treated as a DARK monster. As long as this card is on the field, all odd Level monsters are treated as LIGHT monsters and all even Level monsters are treated as DARK monsters. When this card destroys a LIGHT monster, you gain 500 Life Points. When this card destroyd a DARK monster, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent. If this card has destroyed 4 of your opponents monsters before this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon this card. This effect can only be used once per duel.

[spoiler=Card]

44442.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned unless your Tribute 2 WATER monsters on your side of the field. For every WATER monster on the field, increase this card's ATK by 200. If there are no WATER monsters on the field, you may Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. For every WATER monster destroyed in battle, decrease your Life Points by 200. If this card is a target of your opponent's card effect, you may pay 500 Life Points to negate the effect and destroy that card. When this card is destroyed, inflict the amount of WATER monsters (excluding this one) destroyed in battle x300 to your opponent.

Pika's joining? =D

This just got interesting I'm totally joining.

Blue Demons Dragon

Level 10

Dragon/Synchro

DARK

82805.jpg

1 Dragon-Type Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuners.

This card can only be Synchro Summoned by removing the above Synchro Material Monsters in your hand from play. This card cannot attack or activate it's effect during the turn it is Synchro Summoned. Once per turn, you can remove from your Deck 1 Fiend-Type monster, this card gains the ATK and effect of that card until the End Phase.

ATK: 3000 DEF: 3000

I guess we make any card, image credit to HP Doom.

[spoiler=Card]

82999.jpg

This card is treated as a Zombie-Type monster while there is 1 "Sphinx" monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, remove from play 1 "Sphinx" monster to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent cannot select face-down monsters as an attack target while this card remains in face-up Attack Position. By paying 700 Life Points during your Main Phase 1, you can select 1 Rock-Type monster and switch its ATK and DEF until your opponents next End Phase.

im in

Orgshi Ba - the Gorger of Souls

96732n.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When there are 10 or more removed from play cards you can Special Summon this monster from your hand. As long as this card is on the field, no cards can be removed from play. All removed from play Spell and Trap Cards are returned to their respective Decks. The Decks are then shuffled. All removed from play monsters are returned to the respective Graveyards. For every monster returned to the Graveyards by this effect, the card owner must discard 1 card from the top of their Deck.

Archived