[CR] A new single

.Rai

Wanted to start off my use with jayjay's template (don't ask for it) with a simple Spirit monster.

2egcw21.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during your Battle Phase and his/her monster's effects are negated during both player's Battle Phases. If this card would be returned to its owner's hand, you can remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard instead.

Protects all your monsters during the Battle Phase, which is great. No more being scared of Mirror Force and such. Same thing goes with monster effects your opponent has, which is even more beneficial, but is starting to make this sound a tad OP'd. Last effect is a great drawback. Removing from play monsters can easily be returned through some of the spell and trap Different Dimension cards. I guess the somewhat poor stats balance it out though. 9.8/10

Ya, it doesn't seem to work well with GIMP. I'll try to make a GIMP one, but it will be really difficult since... since I have no idea how to use it. It's just the fonts that you're having trouble with.

In addition, the Styles (For Attribute/etc.) are missing, making it less beautiful.

AHHHHHH DX KITTEH'S HEADZ IZ MIZZING ><!!!!!

Lol looooovvvvve the image, absolutely adorable. Very unique for a Spirit monster for it's final effect although difficult to pull off unless your using a Dark World deck. I can't see this in a Spirit deck since I can barely get 1 Spirit to the grave @.@ They dont stay put long enough Dx.I could however see this in a Slow synchro deck. Summon him, synchro summon a monster other than SDD and be as safe as you would be with a SDD. This card doesnt totally off set Dark Bribe so you should still stock them.

This is my favorite Spirit monster o.o

Best one i've seen in RC (in terms of uniquness and in awesomeness)

Well, Anbu-of-Sand got most of it.

This card would be a b*tch to use in an otk, because it pretty much screws your opponent over. Nice tribute monster and last effect, is nice as well, I must say, makes this card more useful.

Overall, nice card, would be very useful in a monarch deck (imo) and other OTK decks.

Oh i forgot to rate the card: Hmm... for a spirit, it's good, but remember: the last effect only needs to be used once since after that, it doesn't return to hand unless by card effect (like Brio). This makes this card extremely OP. It basically makes your opponent completely weak since all his effects are shut. I strongly suggest you remove the last part.

8.5/10 cause of the above.

Archived