~♥~ Mia's Japanime Emporium ~♥~

This is a new project I am hoping to continue on for a long while; it is a set that encompasses all sets anime-related.

I will be making cards for just about everything that I want to make from random anime pictures, and placing them in here.

So yeah. Look through them, and have fun. Rate, CnC, drool, steal, copy, I don't mind. I enjoy suggestions as well.

If anybody would like to order cards that are completely customized, I sell them in my Shoppe now, so be sure to visit.

Featured Card:

2hyz6lt.jpg

This card's name is always treated as "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku". During your End Phase while you control another "Vocaloid₂" monster, you can shuffle your Graveyard and flip it face-down. If you do, Set the top card of your Graveyard in an empty Card Zone you control. If it is in a Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can force the activation of it during your next Main Phase. When the Set card is attacked or activated, flip it face-up. If the placement or timing is incorrect, remove it from play. If not, remove it from play and Special Summon a Level 4 "Vocaloid₂" monster from your Deck. You can only control 1 "Hatsune Miku" monster.

[spoiler=VOCALOID]SampleScreen.png

Disclaimer: Yes, I know that Kaito and Meiko are from the original VOCALOID. But just for simplicity, I have assumed them to be from VOCALOID2 instead.

Please don't be a fail by mentioning the obvious. I already know.[spoiler=Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku]Vocaloid2-HatsuneMiku.png

[spoiler=Effect]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of monsters on the field x 500. During your Main Phase, one time only, you can reduce this card's ATK and DEF to 0 to increase your Life Points by 1000 for each of your Standby Phases that have passed since this card was Summoned. If this effect is activated, this card's battle position cannot be changed for the rest of the Duel, except if you control another monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a monster with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂ - Kagamine Rin]Vocaloid2-KagamineRin.png4h2zhl.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn, you can equip to card to a monster you control with "Vocaloid₂" in its card name, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. While equipped to a monster by this effect, once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that would remove the equipped monster from the field. If this effect is activated, your opponent can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from his/her Deck or Graveyard to their side of the field in face-up Defense Position. If your opponent Special Summons a monster this way, draw 1 card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is Special Summoned to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position with 0 DEF instead. If you control a face-up "Vocaloid₂- Kagamine Len" on your side of the field, this card's DEF becomes 1500 instead.)

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂ - Kamui Gakupo]99ge86.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card by sending 2 "Vocaloid₂" monsters you control to the Graveyard. When a "Vocaloid₂" monster you control except "Vocaloid₂ - Kamui Gakupo" would be removed from the field, you can return this card to your Deck instead. If this effect is activated, Special Summon it in Defense Position when a "Vocaloid₂" monster is Summoned to the field. When your opponent attacks a "Vocaloid₂" you control, you can remove from play this card from the field or your hand to negate the attack.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂ - Sion Kaito]20fyfpw.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]During each End Phase, you can place 1 Ice Counter on any card your opponent controls for each "Vocaloid₂" monster you control. Cards with Ice Counter(s) on them cannot target with their effect(s). When a "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" you control attacks, you can remove at least 3 Ice Counters from the field to have "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" gain ATK equal to the number of Ice Counters removed x 200 until the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Devastation Begins]2ldvos7.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Activate only when a "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" you control has destroyed a monster your opponent controls and while you control no other monsters. Place 1 Wither Counter on a "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" you control (max. 2). When a monster with a Wither Counter on it successfully destroys a monster your opponent controls, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field and add 1 "Devastation Begins" from your Deck to your hand. When a "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" with 2 Wither Counters on it is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Vocaloid₂ - Archangel Miku" that is removed from play.

[spoiler=Vocaloid₂ - Archangel Miku]30lcgp2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Devastation Begins". This card's name is treated as "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku". You can only control 1 "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" on the field. Your opponent can only activate Spell and Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed, return 1 "Devastation Begins" from your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck and shuffle it. When this card is drawn, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Hatsune Miku Act. SP]2hyz6lt.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card's name is always treated as "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku". During your End Phase while you control another "Vocaloid₂" monster, you can shuffle your Graveyard and flip it face-down. If you do, Set the top card of your Graveyard in an empty Card Zone you control. If it is in a Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can force the activation of it during your next Main Phase. When the Set card is attacked or activated, flip it face-up. If the placement or timing is incorrect, remove it from play. If not, remove it from play and Special Summon a Level 4 "Vocaloid₂" monster from your Deck. You can only control 1 "Hatsune Miku" monster.

[spoiler=Code GEASS][spoiler=C.C. シーツー]506bd7e0.png

[spoiler=Effect]Maiden / Geass

While you control "Lelouch" on the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. "Lelouch" cannot be destroyed by battle. "Lelouch" can attack your opponent directly if this card does not declare an attack this turn. If "Lelouch" is in your Graveyard, this card is removed from play, and cannot be Special Summoned while it is removed from play unless "Lelouch" is on the field.

[spoiler=Unsorted/Other][spoiler=Alluria, the Goddess of Control]2imcfp.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Alluria, the Goddess of Control

LIGHT Fairy Advanced Gemini Monster, Level 4

ATK 800/DEF 1800

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. You can Gemini Summon this card to have it be treated as an Advanced Gemini Monster with this effect:

● Control of this card cannot switch. When this card is Gemini Summoned, place 1 Control Counter on 1 Normal Monster on the field (max. 1). During your End Phase, you can remove 1 Control Counter from 1 monster on the field to Normal Summon that monster to your side of the field and have it be treated as a Gemini Monster with this effect:

● If the original ATK of this monster is below 2000, this card gains 1000 ATK while "Alluria, the Goddess of Control" is face-up on the field. If the original ATK of this monster is above 2000, this card can attack your opponent directly while "Alluria, the Goddess of Control" is face-up on the field. The damage this card inflicts to your opponent is halved.

[spoiler=Advanced Gemini Archetype]This archetype mainly specializes in turning Normal Monsters into a Gemini Monsters, while also giving them effects that aid the owner of the original Advanced Gemini Monster. They can be done towards any Normal Monster on the field, regardless of who controls it.

While Gemini Monster effects in themselves are slightly overpowered, the fact that those effects require a Gemini Summon to be activated is commonly overlooked. These Advanced Gemini Monsters simply compliment that fact. (Normal Summoning twice to activate their effects.)

Since Advanced Gemini Monsters are, well, advanced, they are naturally unaffected by the influence of control-changing cards.

Advanced Gemini Monsters are considered Gemini Monsters, and thus, are still considered Normal/Effect Monsters (depending on if they have been Gemini Summoned yet).

[spoiler=Exploring Beyond the Reaches]33ubplx.jpg

Note: This card's wording has been updated; please refer to the Effect below instead.

[spoiler=Effect]You can Set and activate Field Spell Cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zones. Field Spell Cards that you control except "Exploring Beyond the Reaches" cannot be destroyed or removed from play by any card effects while this card is on the field. When this card is destroyed, destroy all Field Spell Cards you control.

[spoiler=Sanctuary of the Elders]2dadefm.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is removed from play, its effect is activated. While this card is removed from play, monsters removed from play that you Special Summon cannot be sent to the Graveyard or be removed from play by card effects. This card's effect is negated after your 3rd Standby Phase.

[spoiler=一路 Ichiro]33ac3e0.jpg23kt3c9.jpg

[spoiler=Explanation of the Card's Features:]

At the top-left of both sides, Ichiro is of the God Race. Not to be mistaken with Divine.

On the top-right of the back, his Card Number is 035.

Each arrow of SPEED signifies two Levels in YGO. Hence, Ichiro is Level 8.

COST is easy enough to understand. The number of Tributes required.

The DATA section is information about Ichiro himself. In top-to-bottom order, it says:

Name: Ichiro

Hometown: Shibuya

Favourite Thing: The Art of Fighting

Favourite Person: Himself

Hobby: Destruction

The middle box, is used for a quote by him. It says:

Until now, I've been waiting for you.

You're damn late! Making me wait for you... ****...

Anyways, let's fight. Here. So I don't become bored.

I'm impatient!

Then you have the ATK, with his element, which is Thunder, and his DEF, with his weakness, which is Darkness.

In the two boxes to the right, you have his Types, which are Thunder, Warrior, and Spellcaster, and just under, his Attribute, which is Light.

Then you have his Special Power, which is Final Destruction.

On the bottom of the front and the back, there are two messages. Just more things he says to you. The one on the front says:

Now then, let's go, you.

And the one on the back says:

That time is... not yet... not yet good enough...

[spoiler=Effect]このカードはモンスター3体を生け贄にして召喚しなければならない。1回だけ,自分フィールド上のほかのモンスター2体を含むに存在する時,自分のフィールド上のほかのカードを全て破壊できる。このカードは効果した場合,次の2つの相手のターンのドローフェイズ終了時に今すぐ終わる。このカードは表側攻撃表示時にお互いのドローフェイズとスタンバイフェイズにカードの効果を全て発動する事はできない。

This card requires 3 Tributes to be Summoned. One time only, while you control at least 2 other face-up monsters on the field, you can destroy all other cards you control. If this effect is activated, immediately end your opponent's next 2 turns after the Draw Phase. No card effects can be activated during the Draw Phase or Standby Phase while this card is in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Miranda - Underwater Princess]2m4duti.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If you control 5 WATER monsters, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way, it is treated as "Umi" while it is on the field. Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you control that are destroyed as a result of battle are Special Summoned during the End Phase of the turn they are destroyed. If this card would be removed from the field, place it on your Field Card Zone instead. You can only control 1 "Miranda" on the field.

[spoiler=Templates]Like one of the cards I made and want the template for it? Simply ask and I can give you an estimate. Oh, and Ichiro is not for sale.

Alluria's Template: Free, as it is old. It's a sample, I guess.

Download Here.

C.C.'s Natural Beauty Template: 250 Points.

Miranda's Underwater Template: 175 Points.

If you buy my template(s), you're free to do whatever the heck you like with them, as long as you mention me somewhere.

Kamui Gakupo's Template is not for sale, since I accidentally overwrote it with Archangel Miku. > _<. /qq

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of your cards are just lovely!!! I have commented all of them before though, so I'll just go for Kamui this time.

I love this samurai guy. He's the man! That beasty traveling effect hand->field->Deck->field->RFG is awesome and it works just great for a supporter.

He could use a little power boost, though, 200-300 ATK.

Anyhow, he's great, they're all great and your templates are spectacular as usual.

Keep it up! You're doing a great job here! (rep-worthy ;)) ^_^

P.S.: I'd say Kaito as an answer to your question :lol:

During each End Phase, you can place 1 Ice Counter on any card your opponent controls for each "Vocaloid₂" monster you control. Cards with Ice Counter(s) on them cannot target with their effect(s). When a "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" you control attacks, you can remove at least 3 Ice Counters from the field to have "Vocaloid₂ - Hatsune Miku" gain ATK equal to the number of Ice Counters removed x 200 until the end of the Damage Step.

Bolded sounds awkward. Overall nice job. Would you ever consider giving out the template?

Thanks =P.

There are some things I like better on Kaito, and some things I liked better on Gakupo.

Well anyway. Look forward to the next card tomorrow.

Please vote for the next card:

Kagamine Len

Kagamine Rin v2

Hatsune Miku v2

Meiko

Megurine Luka

GUMI

And to be done later:

Hatsune Miku Append

I am ignoring SF-A2 Miki, Hiyama Kiyoteru, and Kaai Yuki unless I find some good pictures of them.

Archived