votes must have at least 2 good reasons

Winner gets 1 Rep from loser

Make a simple flip effect monster

Not Card A/B style, so no secrets

Thermatic v Naturia Melon

Cards are up! Start Voting!

[spoiler=Thermatic's Card]

215632p.jpg

FLIP: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined level of all FIRE monsters in both players Graveyard x 50.

[spoiler=Naturia Melon's Card]

131538l.jpg

FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your opponents Graveyard to your side of the field.

2 GOOD REASONS FOR VOTE

FIRST TO 3

START VOTING NOW, THANK YOU!

They both have somthing wrong

Thermatic: Very good but 50...... I hope you know what is wrong. But i understand why there is a 50 because that effect is is OP if you put a 300 instead but 100 would also be fine. But i Like the Pic

Melon: Weird name ....... other than that it is fine but "From either your Graveyard to......"

I Dont like it but it is better and simpeler.

My REP and vote goes to............................Naturia Melon

You will get the REP soon.

They both have somthing wrong

Thermatic: Very good but 50...... I hope you know what is wrong. But i understand why there is a 50 because that effect is is OP if you put a 300 instead but 100 would also be fine. But i Like the Pic

Melon: Weird name ....... other than that it is fine but "From either your Graveyard to......"

I Dont like it but it is better and simpeler.

My REP and vote goes to............................Naturia Melon

You will get the REP soon.

If there is something wrong with using '50' as a value, then please, I'm all ears, If I have made a mistake, point it out. ;)

You've given 1 valid reason, 'better' does not count, but 'simpler' does. I can't count it without 2 good reasons...

I vote for Naturia Melon.

The card was definitely OP'ed, but just a little and it otherwise seemed fine. Thermatic's card, however, is almost unplayable. There are so many cards that are better, so little reason to play the card, that Naturia's card succeeds on that front.

Also, Thermatic's card has only 500 DEF, so it's effect probably won't get activated. Naturia's card, on the other hand, wants to be destroyed and gives you a new card in return.

Final Vote: Naturia Melon

Wow, where to begin? :blink:

[spoiler=Thermatic]

FLIP: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the combined level of all FIRE monsters in both players Graveyard x 50.

50 is such a random number. I mean, how many cards can inflict multiples of 50? 100 would've been better. If making it's attack 1600 was your attempt to make it balanced, it's not. It would be destroyed before you could even harness the full power of 1600 attack. You should've switched the stats, and then it might actually have usability.

The pic is ok, but it needs to look a bit more cartoon-ish. Also, why the hell is it an insect? How many insects are freaking detonators? Make it pyro instead.

[spoiler=Naturia Melon]

FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your opponents Graveyard to your side of the field.

What. The. Heck.

Unless you have a mass destruction engine of making your opponent get level 2's in their graveyard, this card is bad. The stats are good, but the pic looks more like a water monster, and is not especially good.

Overall, both are very meh, but my vote has to go to Thermatic because their (idk what gender :D) card is actually somewhat playable and although it's effect is slightly UP'ed it might be useful in certain situations. Melon's card was just way too situational, and relies to heavily upon the opponent.

Also lol @tdloe thinking Melon's card is OP'ed.

1: More playable

2: Less Underpowered..

Again, I would say that counted, thank you!

Any further votes are still welcome, just to increase/(decrease)? the validity of the results. Thank you!

I'll close this in 24 hours approximately, any votes before then may still be counted. ;)

Edit: Scrap that, naturia gave me the win, Contest over!

Archived