Starrk Wins 1-0

.Starrk

Make a level 2 Spellcaster.

Winner gets +1 rep.

1 v 1 ends tomorrow.

Card A and Card B style 1 v 1. Contestant must PM their card and the OCG.

[spoiler=Card A]

271435i.jpg

his card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if your opponent has 1 or more non WIND type monsters on his/her side of the field. During your Standby Phase, you and your opponent must draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand. If you draw 3 or more Trap Cards, increase this card's ATK by 2000 points. This effect can only be activated once. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove the monster that destroyed this card from play.

[spoiler=Card B]

176933x.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play all other cards you control. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of cards removed from play by this effect x 200. All cards removed from play by this effect are returned to the owner's hand during the End Phase.

OK.

Coyote's card was pretty good, but the 2000+ATK effect was way too situnational.

Kirby's card was pretty UP'd. It sure is combinations involving it, but I can't really think one up now. And it is'nt very creative. BTW, you can see the robot on the pic's nipples.

My vote goes for Coyote, it's more creative, and I prefer creative cards (with long effects).

(No offense, Kirby.)

Archived