Smesh Vs. RadioKirby VOTE

Smesh

First to 3 wins, winner gets rep. First to post is opponent. Opponent picks one Type, and that will be the only requirement.

Opponent can be anyone. 1 star, 6 stars, Mod, Super, Antoine Dodson, doesn't matter.

Sooo....GOGOGO.

(Yes I copied and pasted)

[spoiler=Card A]

221030.jpg

When this card is Summoned, switch the original ATK and DEF of all Rock-Type monsters on the field until the End Phase. During each End Phase, change all face-up Attack Position Rock-Type monsters to face-up Defense Position or face-down Defense Position.

[spoiler=Card B]

176933h.jpg

This card can be Normal Summoned in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up Defense Position monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster cannot be changed to Attack Position, and it gains 1500 DEF. Once per turn, if the equipped monster would be destroyed by an effect that targets, it is not. (A monster can only by equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

Radio Kriby

While Smesh's card is good, it has no drawbacks and is too perfect for a Rock-Type deck, imo.

Radio Kirby's card is balanced to a certain point, though +1500 for a Lv. 2 is a little too much.

...Why does it need a drawback?

1-0 Kirby.

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Both cards have spot-on OCG (as far as I can tell anyway xD), and they have AMAZING pics.

I like Card A in that it can mess with your opponent's battle strategies by switching their positions.

Card B is good for a quick DEF boost, and it has an attack negation.

My decision is...

Card A

While I like Card B a lot as well, Card A is able to hold its own against other tougher monsters, and it even helps itself, thereby presenting a potential field advantage.

Archived