Zombie Contest .: Kai Hiwatari:. vs. Thermatic. .:Kai Hiwatari:. Wins! Lock and move!

Admiral Tim

Rules: First one to 3 votes wins!

[spoiler=.:Kai Hiwatari:.]

117231.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by remove from play 3 Zombie-type Monsters in your Graveyard. Increase this card's ATK by 500 for each Zombie-type Monster in your Graveyard. For each time this card increase its ATK, place 1 Hell-Counter on this card (max.10). When one of your Zombie-type Monster is destroy, remove 1 Hell-Counter on this card to remove it from play instead of going to the Graveyard. When this card is destroy, all the Zombie-type Monsters which has been removed by this card's effect will return to the field until the end of that turn.

[spoiler=Thermatic]

215632vk.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon as many Level 3 or lower Zombie-Type monsters in face-up Attack Position from your Graveyard as possible. All monsters you control must attack when able. If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can Tribute 1 face-up Zombie-Type monster you control to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can destroy this card to send 1 card from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you do, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. Once per turn, you can swap 1 monster in your Graveyard with 1 monster of the same level on your side of the field.

wow, a Zombie 1on1 contest. Cool, well let's see, i'll choose Kai's Card for creativity and good effect (your card effect just like "Return from different Dimension" Card) and i like it ^^

And also Thermatic one is good, very useful for Zombie Deck but imo Kai's better. So Kai gmv

.....Wow this is the first i saw a 1on1 contest cause i didnt go to YCM for too long since i create this account. Well, i'll choose Kai's Card because it's good in my opinion ;) . It's very creative, good effort for Zombie Monster. Well if this card destroy, you can call 5 Zombie Monster which has been remove from play back to the field - cool i love that kind of effect cause that make a lot challenge for me and i like it.

Thermatic's card also good, very useful for Zombie Deck and very creative but i like Kai's Card better. So kai get my vote

3-2 and .:Kai Kiwatari:. Is the wine. (But all votes from suspicious one stars that randomly pop up and vote for him.)

Anyways .: Kai Hiwatari:. moves on to the finals and Thermatic gets a chance at 3rd.

LOCK AND MOVE!

Well i dont really know why they onl and off very quick and i didnt have a chance to ask them why (when i ask them, they offline instead of answering my question)??? They are very mysterious you know....Sometimes on and sometimes offline

EDIT: Oh and great match Thematic

Archived