LOCK!

Daigusto Sphreez

Requirement: Make 1 Excess Monster & 1 Monster suitable as an Excess Support.

Winner receives 1 Rep from the loser

2 good reasons needed for each vote

Those who give 3 or more good reasons receive 1 REP First to 3 votes wins

[spoiler=Thermatic's Cards]

215632tw.jpg

The monsters used to Exceed Summon this card must be Machine-Type monsters. If this card would destroy an opponent's monster, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to Overlay it to this card instead. When an opponent's monster Overlaid to this card would be removed from play, you can discard 1 Machine-Type monster to Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster cannot change it's battle position or be used for the Summoning of a monster.

215632l.jpg When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Tribute Summon once more this turn. If this card is used as Excess Material for the Excess Summon of a Machine-Type monster, you can remove this card from play, then Special Summon it at the End Phase.

[spoiler=Synergy's Cards]

299323zw.jpg

While this card is in your hand, you can return 1 monster in your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck, to select 2 Level 4 monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon this card (this summon is treated as an Excess Summon) then overlay the selected monsters on this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Galaxy Counter on this card.(Max 3) Once per turn you can remove 3 Galaxy Counters on this card to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower monster Overlaid on this card then select 1 Level 6 or lower monster in your Graveyard and overlay it on this card.

299323.jpg If this card destroys a monster by battle draw 1 card. As long as this card is Overlaid on an Excess Monster, once per turn that monster cannot be destroyed by card effects and during your End Phase gain 300 Life Points.

Contest is over.

Guest Synergy

[spoiler=Cards]299323zw.jpg

While this card is in your hand, you can return 1 monster in your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck, to select 2 Level 4 monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon this card (this summon is treated as an Excess Summon) then overlay the selected monsters on this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Galaxy Counter on this card.(Max 3) Once per turn you can remove 3 Galaxy Counters on this card to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower monster Overlaid on this card then select 1 Level 6 or lower monster in your Graveyard and overlay it on this card.

299323.jpg

If this card destroys a monster by battle draw 1 card. As long as this card is Overlaid on an Excess Monster, once per turn that monster cannot be destroyed by card effects and during your End Phase gain 300 Life Points.

Guest Synergy

Well I started to make a dragon excess deck and wanted to enter a 1 v 1 then I saw that you had an excess 1v1 so I decided to enter my new cards

Thermatic gets my vote.

Reasons:

1. Thermatic had better OCG, albeit there were some errors, but he had less of them.

2. Synergy's Galaxia says you can can Summon a Level 6 monster that was Overlaid on it. Galaxia is a Level 8, and therefore to Summon it you need either 8 Level 1s, 4 Level 2s, or 2 Level 4s. Level 6s are not involved. Unless there is a card that allowed Overlaying of different Level monsters (which there isn't here at the moment), that last effect will have to be changed to Level 4 and lower. It's problems with basic Excess Summoning.

3. Synergy's cards had no drawbacks.

Thermatic's cards at least had drawbacks.

Guest ∞Ryujin∞

Thanks for the vote 1-0

The last effect on galaxia overlays a Level 6 or lower I don't think you have to have an effect to ovelay Level 4 or lowers since it was already excess summoned (not sure since Excesses haven't officially been released)

I think that I'm going to vote for Synergy. I mean Ryujin.

both of your cards have drawbacks and problems, yet both are pretty good. However, Synergy I mean Ryujin seems to have put a little more effort in and also has a more creative effect.

final vote: Synergy.

Can I just point something glaringly obvious out:

-You just voted on creativity, you voted for Synergy because it had "has a more creative effect"

-On your 1-on-1 Frogodile you said that you don't want people voting on creativity - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/236290-alpha-frogodile-vs/page__pid__4934868#entry4934868

Hypocrisy much?

Can I just point something glaringly obvious out:

-You just voted on creativity, you voted for Synergy because it had "has a more creative effect"

-On your 1-on-1 Frogodile you said that you don't want people voting on creativity - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/236290-alpha-frogodile-vs/page__pid__4934868#entry4934868

Hypocrisy much?

maybe you need to see an eye doctor. Look again at my post.

Thermatic gets my vote on this one, because Ryujin's has quite a few major flaws on his card...

Thermatic:

Nice idea; your card utilizes a very good strategy by using your opponent's monsters "against them". The only OCG error I can spot is the word "selected", since the card itself has nothing to do with selecting a card. However, it seems like a balanced way to "recycle" Overlaid monsters and it works quite well as a card.

Ryujin:

The main problem with your card is that it is too OP'ed: It is an instant Exceed Summon that requires no monsters on the field. This itself defeats the purpose of an Exceed Summon. I mean, for the minuscule cost of placing one monster in your Graveyard back in the deck, you get a 2700 ATK beater that is invincible twice. That's too much... Also, as said above, the Overlaid Special Summon effect makes no sense...You can't Special Summon what you didn't use for the card. As a level 8, it is impossible to use Level 6 monsters to Excess Summon this card. In addition, your first effect already allows the summoning of this card only with Level 4s (if played from the hand, which is the way I imagine most people to use it). However, either way, its last effect is too slow and frankly, not worth the effort. I mean, you have to destroy 3 monsters in order to Special Summon 1...

Archived