Finished

seattleite

How this will work:

* First poster is my opponent

* You decide the topic. I will accept anything

* No Written Cards.

* First to 4 votes or most votes after 1 week is declared winner

* Loser gives Winner 1 rep

* Cards must be anonymous. So don't put your name on your card you submit.

Voters must comment on the effect and stats of the card. Good reviews will receive 1 rep.

The Topic: Make 3 Monster cards which work together in a miniset.

DO NOT VOTE ON PICTURES OR NAMES!

[spoiler=Entry A]

[spoiler=Monster #1] 98186.jpg

[spoiler=Monster #2] 98186.jpg

[spoiler=Monster #3] 98186.jpg

[spoiler= Entry B]

[spoiler=Monster #1]342593h.jpg

Lore:

If there is another "Demon Ballad" monster on the field, This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. As long as this card remains on the field, both players must pay 500 lifepoints every End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, Take control of one of your opponent's monsters until your next End Phase.

[spoiler=Monster #2]342593d.jpg

Lore:

If there is another "Demon Ballad" monster on the field, This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, All monster effects involving your lifepoints are reversed. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Deal 200 points of Damage to your opponent's Lifepoints every End Phase.

[spoiler=Monster#3]342593m.jpg

Lore:

If there is another "Demon Ballad" monster on the field, This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. This card gains 300 ATK for every Trap card on the field.

Each turn, this card gains 100 DEF. If this card destroys a monster by battle, Increase this monster's DEF by 500 points. Each turn, Deal damage to your opponent's lifepoints equal to this monster's DEF.

Entry A

+Good: Good effect on weapon cache android; has the potential for very high ATK

-Bad: Not very usable, especially the Talon card. if you draw that of all things in a pinch, you could be royally screwed. i just can't see this working very well in a deck.

Entry B

+Good: Very usab;e cards; and their battle resistance is what really got me. Not only can you have 2 monsters on the field for a very long time (which is good for waiting out to draw those high level beasts), but they also have very playable effects. Onoe has a good effect if paired with Drumortify b/c you each you gain 500 points a turn while your opponent loses 700. These, combined with a very high DEF Flutonium, can cripple your opponent or give you a desperately needed edge towards the end of the duel.

-Bad: There is only 3 cards of this set...for now

I personally like Entry B, so that's where my vote goes! nice try Entry 1!!!

I will go with Entry B, for better flow in combo, and probably because i am a fan of burn decks. I would use these cards.

Entry A is reasonable in all the basics. But highly dependent on luck to shine, therefore not as playable.

Mech Kenetic has a good revive effect, but it doesn't fit in the set IMO. There are probably many other better Machine Type monsters you can choose from.

and pretty much what morty said >.>

Archived