~jAcEtHeMiNdScUlPtOr~ vs Phoenix19

.Frostpaw

Which card is better?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which card is better?

• Phoenix19's card
    • ~jAcEtHeMiNdScUlPtOr~'s card

Ok, I'm willing to take on whoever wants to challenge me.

All you have to do is choose a normal monster card and make an effect version with the Attribute, Type, Art, ATK, and DEF. The effect does not have to be based on the flavor text on the original.

[spoiler=~jAcEtHeMiNdScUlPtOr~'s card]

11578.jpg

Lore: When a Warrior-Type creature you control is selected as an attack target, you may remove a card in your graveyard from play to negate that attack.

[spoiler=Phoenix19's card]

2kkehs.jpg

Lore: Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster to change control of 1 Dragon-Type monster on the field with ATK equal or less than the discarded monster. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to this card as an Equip Card, OR unequip a Dragon-Type monster equipped to this card and Special Summon it to its owner's side of the field with halved ATK and DEF. While this card has a Dragon-Type monster equipped to it, this card gains ATK equal to the Level of the equipped monster x200. (This card can only be equipped with 1 Dragon-Type at a time. If this card would be destroyed, the equipped card is destroyed instead.)

Phoenix... In all honesty... I dislike both cards... Their effects were very unoriginal. Dark Blade just restated it's unions, except with any dragon... and the other card is a walking negate attack for Warriors. Since images we based on real life cards... the only thing I could really judge on was... well... Grammar. And as I hate doing that, i really didn't even want ot vote... but phoenix had better grammar.

Archived