iRiolu! v. Dingo_is_cool _ Please Start Voting

·Toot

In this 1 v. 1 we both have to make a signer dragon support card or something that has to do with signer dragons.

1st come 1st served

[spoiler=iRiolu's Card] 2zy8xaa.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when "Black Rose Dragon" was sent from your field to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card gains 200 ATK for each face-up Plant-Type monster you control. You can tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster you control to Destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower Plant-Type monster from you hand or Deck.

[spoiler= Dingo_is_cool's Card]

33tgqb7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] This card is treated as a Field Spell while it is in your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned from your Hand or Deck, you can pay 1000 Life Points to swap the ATK and DEF of one "Ancient Fairy Dragon" on your side of the Field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon "Ancient Fairy Dragon", Gain 800 Life Points.

1st to 3 votes wins th prize of a rep.

It's made to support Ancient Fairy Dragon.

33tgqb7.jpg

Lore:

This card is treated as a Field Spell while it is in your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned from your Hand or Deck, you can pay 1000 Life Points to swap the ATK and DEF of one "Ancient Fairy Dragon" on your side of the Field. When this card is sent to the Graveyard to Synchro Summon "Ancient Fairy Dragon", Gain 800 Life Points.

Black Rose Petal Dancer : seems very good for a plant deck but imo i dont like that it can only be summoned when black rose dragon sent from field to graveyard.. which seems meh to me

Ancient Fairy Valkyrie : i really like this card because it bein treated as field spell while in deck is pretty cool.. which means more playability/versatility with other cards... and the fact it backs up a good synchro thats on field instead of just comin after one that was sent to gy..

even though Black Rose Petal Dancer is still pretty good... i have to vote for Ancient Fairy Valkyrie for bein more overall effective

Black Rose is V. Hard to summon but is powerful

Ancient Fairy is Easy to summon but getting AFD on the Field easy is slightly Op'd

Vote: Ancient Fairy Valkyrie mainly because Black Rose Dancer doesn't really support BRD just has annoying summoning conditions to do with it.

Archived