Requirements:

opponent decide but please no Spell or Trap

Prize:

+rep from the loser.

End Date:

N/A. First to 3 votes wins.

[spoiler=CARD A]342593.jpg

LORE

When you Draw this card, you can pay 500 Life Points to place this card in your Spell and Trap card Zone as a Continous Spell card. When this card is Special Summoned, Search your Deck for a "Crystal Beast" monster and Special Summon it with 500 less DEF and the following Effect:

- This card cannot be Destroyed by battle.

Each turn this card remains on the field, gain Life Points equal to the number of Continous Spell cards in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. (x100) If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=CARD B]293373u.jpg

LORE

If there are 2 or more "Crystal Beast" cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, you can Special Summoned this card from your hand to your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a "Crystal Beast" monster you control as an attack target. Each time this card destroyed a monster by battle, you can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, face-up, as a Continuous Spell Card.

card A : its effect is pretty decent.. being able to special summon after u special summon is good while gaining nice effects too..

card B : althought it doesnt have "crystal beast" in name.. it still is a great support for this archetype... its longevity effect supports crystal beasts better than card A imo , and not to mention does have 2100 atk of its own to deal damage with

although card A is a nice support card too, i vote for card B for being more overall effective support for crystal beasts

Card A looks like abusable seeing you are able to special summon after u special summon and also gain more effect. Card B is slow but it's a great shield and it clearly a better support seeing you can make few OTK with this card so yeah CARD B for me. Sorry for the creator of card A, it's good but it's abusable

Archived