trident 0 : 1 maha REPS FOR VOTING

hexcalibrate

votes  

4 members have voted

1. 1. whose card are better

• tridents
    • maha's

the requirements:

-.Make 2 Monster Card that both can destroy card on the field,(must be related)

-.Both lv 6 or higher

-.Make 1 support card for the monster

please post your reason for the cards you voted, if the reason isn't valid your vote shall not count

prize is a rep and twenty points,

first to 3 votes.

[spoiler=my cards]

131538o.jpg

If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase you can destroy 1 card on your side of the field to Special Summon it.

131538u.jpg

1 Insect-Type Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Insect-Type monster

Once per turn you can send 1 Insect-type monster on your side of the field to the Graveyard, to destroy up to 2 cards on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. If this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Insect Queen" and 1 level 3 or lower Insect-type from your hand or Deck.

131538q.jpg

If you control a level 5 or higher Tuner monster, you can Specail Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster of a Insect-Type Synchro Monster, Specail Sumon this card.

[spoiler=maha's cards]203203.jpg

When your opponent control a Spell or Trap Card(s), you can Special Summon this card by tributing 1 face-up WIND monster you control. Negate any monster's effect that target this card and destroy the monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when you draw a WIND monster during your Draw Phase, you can show it to your opponent to destroy 1 card on the field.

203203w.jpg

Tribute 1 face-up "Cyclone Dragon" you control. Destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon "Magnificent Cyclone Dragon" from your hand or Deck

203203.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Fury of the Wind Dragon". You can negate the activation of Effect Monster's effect by paying Life Points equal to the monster level x100. Once per turn, you can reveal 1 WIND monster in your hand to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Cyclone Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Um to me Mahas cards are just as OP'ed as Tridents cuz in a dragon deck where almost every card is WIND its effect would be used like almost every turn. So since to me they are both the same OP'edness I vote for Trident cuz he/she has better OCG.

Archived