Lock Please-Contest Over

Sorin Markov

Guest Sorin Markov

1st contest in a while

Prize- Winner get 2 reps and 10 points

Requirements- Fusion monster that uses a Synchro monster as a fusion material monster

1st one to 4 3 votes

Must have a valid reason to vote,

-cant be I like the pic better than the other one.

-I choose (Insert Name Here) cause he/she my friend.

Basic YCMaker rules applies

PM your Card

[spoiler= Sorin's Card(0)]100775h.jpg

Lore: "Goyo Guardian" + "Zombie Master"

When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

[spoiler= NEXUSgrave's Card(2)]293373k.jpg

Lore:1 Fiend-Type Synchro Monster + 1 DARK monster

This card cannot be Special Summon except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, select 1 Level 4 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it. Once per turn, You can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster you control and destroy 2 cards your opponent control. During each of your End Phase, remove this card from play unless you destroy 1 other Fiend-Type monster you controls on the field.

Guest Sorin Markov

opps, I forgot to change the attribute to dark so I'm sending another img code dude. Sorry for that.

its OK. At first i didn't realize it. and i changed it

Guest Mr. Striker

Sorin's card is mostly a rip off of Goyo Guardian, which is banned. NEXUS' card has a small OCG error. You can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster you control should be You can Tribute 1 Fiend-Type monster you control. With that NEXUS gmv.

Guest Sorin Markov

Okay I vote for Nexus. Sorin's card is like almost the exact same effect of Goyo Guardian. Come vote in my 1 v 1's. Me vs. Mr.Striker and me vs.The Genuine.

thxs ok if Nexus get 3 votes he will win, jus need to finish this contest

Archived