LOCK

Squirrel Girl

All YCM rules apply

No Fake-Types or Written Cards

No real life pic

Winner gets 1 rep from loser and it is first to 3 votes

Voters must have a reason for their vote or the vote doesn't count

Opponent chose the card condition, but I can refuse to the challenge if I dont like the conditions

Gl and HF

Card 1:

99600.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand to negate the Special Summon of one of your opponent's monsters and destroy that monster. Negate the effects of all Special Summoned monsters except this card. Once per turn, you can discard a card to select a Special Summoned monster your opponent controls. The selected monster's ATK and DEF become 0. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field and take damage equal to the combined Levels of all monsters destroyed this way x200.

Card 2:

133082a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Fairy-Type monsters you control. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of a monster your opponent controls. This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the removed from play Fairy-Type monster x 300, until the End Phase. When this card is attacked, you can remove from play 1 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard to decrease the ATK of the attacking monster by 500. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play and add all removed from play cards to your Deck. You can halve your Life Points to add this card from your removed from play pile to your Deck, your Deck is the n shuffled.

Both cards are equally great and very powerful! D: However, Angel of the Stars really has no bad side to it except the "Half your life points to add this card to your deck." which isn't really a draw back since it's hard to get rid of it in the first place. Stonehenge Gorgon however is more balanced with the "When this card is sent to the graveyard, take this much damage." part.

So, my vote goes to the creator of Stonehenge Gorgon.

I vote for Card 1. Both card's OCG was very good and i thought that both had very original useful effects. However, I feel like Card 2 is just a little bit too easy to summon, especially in a fairy deck. Also you get the cards used to summon it after it is destroyed which like Dwarven King said is hard in the first place.

Both cards are equally great and very powerful! D: However, Angel of the Stars really has no bad side to it except the "Half your life points to add this card to your deck." which isn't really a draw back since it's hard to get rid of it in the first place. Stonehenge Gorgon however is more balanced with the "When this card is sent to the graveyard, take this much damage." part.

So, my vote goes to the creator of Stonehenge Gorgon.

Dude Card #2 U have to Remove 3 Fairies from play that U control

Big Differnce then TO easy and only down side is Pay half to return monster to deck

I Like Card 1 More

More useful effect but still a downside with destroyed star

Card 1 gets my Vote

Dude Card #2 U have to Remove 3 Fairies from play that U control

Big Differnce then TO easy and only down side is Pay half to return monster to deck

I Like Card 1 More

More useful effect but still a downside with destroyed star

Card 1 gets my Vote

Oops i read it wrong. I read it as from the Graveyard. However, I still like Card 1 better.

Archived